T Nation

17 Year Old. Wow

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:
Oh jesus is this the ‘find any way possible to shit on someone’s physique’ section?[/quote]

Depending on who you are referring to, his height is absolutely something that should be taken into consideration.

While a 17yo looking that way at ANY height is impressive, a 17yo looking that way at 5’10+ (vs, say, 5’5) would be fucking ridonk.[/quote]

Your mirin hard brah!

But seriously lot of hate, why? I’d imagine seems most people on this site don’t look anywhere near what he is.

Also, what the blueberry muffin fuck is a manlet?[/quote]
It’s literally just addressing someone that is really short.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]Bambi wrote:
Oh jesus is this the ‘find any way possible to shit on someone’s physique’ section?[/quote]

Depending on who you are referring to, his height is absolutely something that should be taken into consideration.

While a 17yo looking that way at ANY height is impressive, a 17yo looking that way at 5’10+ (vs, say, 5’5) would be fucking ridonk.[/quote]

Your mirin hard brah!

But seriously lot of hate, why? I’d imagine seems most people on this site don’t look anywhere near what he is.

Also, what the blueberry muffin fuck is a manlet?[/quote]
It’s literally just addressing someone that is really short.[/quote]

Oh ok, im going to steal that.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Unless he has decided to keep on with bodybuilding and be a pro, steroid use at his age is at least stupid.[/quote]

Your idle speculation masquerading as fact is irritating. You cannot possibly know whether he is or is not on roids, and I don’t think that a debate about that matter was the point of this thread.

If he truly is 17, then he has achieved a great deal and should be applauded.[/quote]

And if you believe that he have achieved this status without steroids, you are naive.[/quote]

I care very little about whether or not he has taken steroids, however, you cannot possibly claim with any degree of certainty that he is juicing based on a couple of photos.

If you believe that you can tell that he has definitely taken steroids based on two pictures, you are delusional and stupid.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

he looks amazing.

I sense a lot of jealousy and a need to put the kid down. This kid is incredible. We should be asking who he is so that we can follow his career. Give the kid a break, and give him his due.

Geez, tough crowd.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
that kid is amazing i give him credit[/quote]
Agree.
Would be cool with some stats too.

[quote]bob84 wrote:

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Agree.
Would be cool with some stats too. [/quote]

HES TOO SMALL! Apparently.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:
I care very little about whether or not he has taken steroids, however, you cannot possibly claim with any degree of certainty that he is juicing based on a couple of photos.

If you believe that you can tell that he has definitely taken steroids based on two pictures, you are delusional and stupid.
[/quote]

Fucking LMAO…you’re probably one of those types who thinks steroids are “the finishing touch”.

BTW kid looks great, is he trying to compete any time soon?

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Unless he has decided to keep on with bodybuilding and be a pro, steroid use at his age is at least stupid.[/quote]

Your idle speculation masquerading as fact is irritating. You cannot possibly know whether he is or is not on roids, and I don’t think that a debate about that matter was the point of this thread.

If he truly is 17, then he has achieved a great deal and should be applauded.[/quote]

And if you believe that he have achieved this status without steroids, you are naive.[/quote]

[/quote]
My god,if you really think there’s any chance this is natural (even if he was 35 ,age doesn’t matter) you’re retarded.Sorry,but it has to be said.
Yes ,one photo of his legs is enough for a person who knows something about competing and bodybuilding.Why are you making mystery out of competitive bodybuilding?
Maybe he’s not…well he is,end of story.

Anyway,he looks great.

[quote]SemperVigilans wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[/quote]
My god,if you really think there’s any chance this is natural (even if he was 35 ,age doesn’t matter) you’re retarded.Sorry,but it has to be said.
Yes ,one photo of his legs is enough for a person who knows something about competing and bodybuilding.Why are you making mystery out of competitive bodybuilding?
Maybe he’s not…well he is,end of story.

Anyway,he looks great.[/quote]

If you think that you can tell, with any degree of certainty, that this guy is on roids based on 2 photos then you should get a job with WADA.
Anyway it’s irrelevant really. I just find it irritating that people come into this thread and all they can think to do is hurl unsubstantiated accusations around. It reeks of jealousy and bitchiness.

What do I think?

Roidz is what I think.

Impressive physique. Would of taken lots of hard work… just hope he knows what his doing with the roidz.

tweet

ye sorry but i have to agree, the lad is as natural as a three eyed fish. but that isn’t the point, to look like that he first put in sick amounts of work, secondly had great genetics to back it up and then finally used ped for aid. no problem in that either, if he hadn’t he wouldn’t be getting any coverage

As natural as two men having sex. Hope that helps.

[quote]165StateChamp wrote:
As natural as two men having sex. Hope that helps.[/quote]

Fucking Republicans…

If he keeps it up he’ll be a monster in a few years.

Awesome work.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]bob84 wrote:

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Agree.
Would be cool with some stats too. [/quote]

HES TOO SMALL! Apparently.[/quote]

People LOVE to hate on the short ones.

Whether he’s short or used assistance in the form of AAS, dude gets my propers.

Regardless of his genetics and/or drug use, he still had to bust his ass…

Fuck the noise.

Lol, the third picture is Lee Priest…hope people know that. He has a similar build (especially legs) to E-bomb. Guess by some of your peoples perspective…e-bomb uses as well.

T-Nation hasn’t changed at all i see.