T Nation

17 Year Old. Wow

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
Anti bodybuilders?

If anything the one downplaying drugs and stuff are the anti bodybuilders. Sry but drugs play a BIG part in pro bodybuilding wether you like it or not

And no im not saying its ALL DRUGS lmao[/quote]

For whats it’s worth, I have never posted in this thread to say drugs do not play a part. Of course they do.
What I found ridiculous in this thread was the people stating with certainty that this guy is a steroid user. People are entitled to their opinion, but just stating with certainty that this guy juices, and then ridiculing anyone who gives him the benefit of the doubt is ignorant, and I do not understand what it adds to any argument. [/quote]

This.i agree.with

Didnt.think.that was what you were.refering.to

[quote]putter2712 wrote:
@ group 1: Group 2 isnt saying they dont use, just that steroids dont do it all.

@ group 2: group 1 isnt demonizing, vilifying or judging the users, they are simply stating that they do use and it contributes to ‘some’ and an arguably ‘significant’ portion of their gains.

these 2 points are not mutually exclusive as far as i can tell.[/quote]

Thing.is.group 1.never.said.drugs.did.it.all but.rather.that it.does.have.a.big
Impact.on.an.already advanced.bodybuilder.development

He looks awesome for sure. And I dont care that he is on the juice. He definetly is though. Steroids are awesome and I will take them some day. Just cant afford it right now. This dude is for sure on the juice if you think otherwise your foolish.

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]putter2712 wrote:
@ group 1: Group 2 isnt saying they dont use, just that steroids dont do it all.

@ group 2: group 1 isnt demonizing, vilifying or judging the users, they are simply stating that they do use and it contributes to ‘some’ and an arguably ‘significant’ portion of their gains.

these 2 points are not mutually exclusive as far as i can tell.[/quote]

Thing.is.group 1.never.said.drugs.did.it.all but.rather.that it.does.have.a.big
Impact.on.an.already advanced.bodybuilder.development[/quote]

i know, i included that in my summary. group 2 is defending against a point group 1 never made and group 1 is trying to prove that pro’s do something that group 2 never actually denied. which is why no progress is being made lol

so let me see if I get this straight

pics of kid is posted
some people say ‘wonder what impact using so young will have on his health’

all hell breaks loose ‘BBBBBAW FACKIN HATERZ ALWAYS HATIN NO PROOF HE WORKS HARD CANT MENTION STEROIDS FUCKIN HATERS U ARE KILLING TNATION’

jesus

MAN, this debate has been going on for YEARS on here. Is it just the crowd?

More people on here are like “DRUGS!? OMG WOULDNT GETH THARR WITHOUT DRUGS DRUGGIEEE MNAHHH”

On BB.com, most people are like “Hey let me get some of those drugs”

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:

More people on here are like “DRUGS!? OMG WOULDNT GETH THARR WITHOUT DRUGS DRUGGIEEE MNAHHH”

On BB.com, most people are like “Hey let me get some of those drugs” [/quote]

It’s like fucking high school in here lately.

Apparently we need steroids mentioned in every fucking thread now or else no one can discuss any other aspect of a lifter’s actions or move on with the topic.

What’s worse is they still think that shit is cool.

[quote]want2getlean wrote:
so let me see if I get this straight

pics of kid is posted
some people say ‘wonder what impact using so young will have on his health’

all hell breaks loose ‘BBBBBAW FACKIN HATERZ ALWAYS HATIN NO PROOF HE WORKS HARD CANT MENTION STEROIDS FUCKIN HATERS U ARE KILLING TNATION’

jesus[/quote]

Oh yes, such an innocuous an innocent claim. “Gee I’m just so concerned over this poor kid’s health, and it has nothing at all to do with me belittling him to make myself feel better.”

It’s just a bunch of horseshit that has no bearing on the discussion.

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:
Oh yes, such an innocuous an innocent claim. “Gee I’m just so concerned over this poor kid’s health, and it has nothing at all to do with me belittling him to make myself feel better.”

It’s just a bunch of horseshit that has no bearing on the discussion.[/quote]

first of all, calm down bubba. i didn’t even comment on the kid or post here before

second, how is talking about steroids belittling anyone?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:

Apparently we need steroids mentioned in every fucking thread now or else no one can discuss any other aspect of a lifter’s actions or move on with the topic.

What’s worse is they still think that shit is cool.[/quote]

I said the following in another thread-- some people are just wired to be negative, it’s rooted in unhappiness and self-loathing. Some people never learn to accept other’s accomplishments and the only way they can make themselves better is to tear down others. Even grade schoolers get that.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:

What’s worse is they still think that shit is cool.[/quote]

I said the following in another thread-- some people are just wired to be negative, it’s rooted in unhappiness and self-loathing. Some people never learn to accept other’s accomplishments and the only way they can make themselves better is to tear down others. Even grade schoolers get that.
[/quote]

Exactly.

Also, check the age of some of these guys. It might exp[lain a lot. Spazzy fuckers!

lol @ talking about steroids = belittling someones progress

lol @ talking about steroids = being negative

hey sorry can anyone explain to me how is talking about steroid usage in a bodybuilding forum something negative?

Did I miss a sticky where it was said nattys deserved more respect?

[quote]zraw wrote:

hey sorry can anyone explain to me how is talking about steroid usage in a bodybuilding forum something negative?

Did I miss a sticky where it was said nattys deserved more respect?[/quote]

LOL at being too dim to understand why certain people have to mention steroids first and always in any discussion. See, language is a funny thing. Sometimes you can reveal things other than the words you say based on when and where you say them, how often, etc. The same group of people has to make to mention steroids in some way in every thread that involves a bodybuilding phenom. Constant unsolicited mentioning of steroids isn’t productive in any way, and always involves a bunch of jackasses stating some variation of, “guy x is obviously on steroids, and if you don’t think so your [sic] a retard.” Who cares? What purpose does it serve?

[quote]want2getlean wrote:

It’s just a bunch of horseshit that has no bearing on the discussion.[/quote]

first of all, calm down bubba. i didn’t even comment on the kid or post here before

second, how is talking about steroids belittling anyone?[/quote]

First, I ain’t mad. I just like the word “horseshit.”

Second, see my above post.

[quote]zraw wrote:

Did I miss a sticky where it was said nattys deserved more respect?[/quote]

LOL at being too dim to understand why certain people have to mention steroids first and always in any discussion. See, language is a funny thing. Sometimes you can reveal things other than the words you say based on when and where you say them, how often, etc. The same group of people has to make to mention steroids in some way in every thread that involves a bodybuilding phenom. Constant unsolicited mentioning of steroids isn’t productive in any way, and always involves a bunch of jackasses stating some variation of, “guy x is obviously on steroids, and if you don’t think so your [sic] a retard.” Who cares? What purpose does it serve?[/quote]

If anything the guy on roids shouldn’t be a pussy about it, He can just say “Ya I use and im bigger then you’ll ever be bitch”

Okay I’m not too sure about this

IMG_20170727_215543

IMG_20170727_215819

IMG_20170727_215804

Fixed???

Not sure if that Aaron was on roids, a company called nucleus research were sponsoring him and they specialize in peptides, pro hormones and sarms, yes practically steroids but on a technicality not actual steroids

For some reason the pics posted yesterday aren’t coming up for me, but I’d be curious to see any updates.

S

I clicked on the edit and could see them.