17 Year Old Wannabe

Hi everyone,

I’ve been training for 1 year and 5 months for now, I started from 130 pounds to 155 pounds. I’m very sorry about the low quality pictures, I only had my cellphone. Plus, I was unable to get snaps of my back because I was alone, but I’ll make sure to get someone to help me soon. Don’t be too harsh please, well be honest… I would like to know what I have to improve. Obviously the legs are lacking, but I was neglecting these ones at the beginning, and now I’m training them at least twice a week.

Thanks for your constructive feedbacks!

my arm

legs

I’m going to give you a 3/10. You’ve been working out for 1.5 years now , so i was expecting a little bit more. At this point , everything is lacking , especially those legs. I do commend the fact that you gained 25 pounds and you don’t have any fat on you. Be nice if I could see your training schedule , what you eat , and what your goal is.

– Question: Does every person who posts of rate my physique automatically start with a 10.0?

Why the fuck do you post at “Rate my physique” if you give yourself a 10? Don’t you want an honest reflection of your actual physique?

Decent shoulders, legs are very very tiny compared to the rest.

Edit: I’ll give you a 1 to drag the rating down to a more appropriate level.

you got some seriously disproportionate hair distribution going on there.
Or is there some shaving being done on the topside. Inquiring minds want to know.

Actually I didn’t give myself a 10, and I can prove it by giving me a 10 right now. But I’m not going to, however I do not appreciate the 1 rating supposing I rated myself.

If a moderator could confirm I didn’t rate myself (if possible), it would be appreciated.

@marathe; I have to agree about the hair disproportion, I didn’t shave myself in any ways, it’s just weird.

@zooropa, if you could see myself before, you would say it’s a good improvement. But I have to agree about the fact I could look way bigger up to now. However, I didn’t train myself at the beginning as hard as I train now. I didn’t have any diet, I didn’t take any proteins. Now, I eat around 5000 calories daily, I train 6 days a week and I took 10 pounds in 3 months, comparing to the 15 pounds in more than a year. My goal is to gain mass still.

pic looks kinda weird

Fairly good size from the pecs up, but you need to bring the rest of your body up to match. Your lower legs, in particular, need work. Don’t be afraid of calf raises.

[quote]thomas.galvin wrote:
Fairly good size from the pecs up, but you need to bring the rest of your body up to match. Your lower legs, in particular, need work. Don’t be afraid of calf raises.[/quote]

I agree, I wasn’t training legs the first year. A big mistake there… Now I’m training calves and legs harder, but being hairy at this part doesn’t help the definition either.

At 155lbs, I seriously doubt you’re getting 5,000 cals/day. Do you keep a food log?

let’s see the back.

probably hard to take a good back shot armed with just a cell phone and a mirror

[quote]animalmj wrote:
At 155lbs, I seriously doubt you’re getting 5,000 cals/day. Do you keep a food log?
[/quote]

I started doing this about three months ago, increasing respectively from 3000 to 5000 per month.

ericeroc: Allow me to clarify. I don’t think you’re a 1, but the rating of 10 you had when I saw it wasn’t in place either. The 4is you have now is more appropriate imo. As I also said before shoulders looks strong you just need to hit the legs hard now :slight_smile:

Try this program, the hungarian oak legblast, it should be one hell of a leg program: http://www.T-Nation.com/article/bodybuilding/hungarian_oak_leg_blast&cr=

It’s all right JBR, thanks for the useful link I’ll make sure to show the progress!