T Nation

17 Year Old Girl Lifting

Cool stuff. I can’t even do one of those kipping uscle ups.

Check this video out:

I’m very impressed with the women in this one, especially Cecily. Pretty demoralizing though lol.

[quote]bluethunder90 wrote:

She’s very cute.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Aside from the ridiculous kipping CrossFit prescribes, I’m impressed![/quote]

It’s harder to learn than it looks.

she’s just smacking away on the gym the whole time… I would of choked by the end.

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Aside from the ridiculous kipping CrossFit prescribes, I’m impressed![/quote]

It’s harder to learn than it looks.[/quote]

LOL I tried to kip pullups once I look like a beached whale its horrifying

irondwarf

before badmouthing the kipping pullup, resesrch the benifits of this movement… you’ll change your comment…

there is a place for kipping pullups and a place for deadhang pullups…

look it up on the web, or the crosfit site. nice seminar on all the studies done on kipping pullups. very interesting and informative…

Oh my… Excuse me while I clean off my keyboard.

CS

I love all these chicks lifting vids.

I also wonder how these gyms stay in business. My town would never support an oly gym.

I don’t know about the first one but the second video is CalStrength and I doubt there are a lack of lifters wanting to train there. Glenn Pendlay isn’t there anymore though. (I went there once! it was great)

There are only crossfit gyms here so no support for oly lifters because it’s too small a town but in most of the larger cities there is at least one Oly club and at least around here they tend to have more than half women.

I really want to join a crossfit gym and powerlift/bodybuild there

women squatting in yoga pants
tons of bars, racks, and stuff like GHRs and prowlers that 99% of gyms don’t have

I think equipment wise, I’d only miss lat pulldowns, and only a little at that

there are small CF gyms all over metro Detroit, unfortunately the dues are all ridiculous

But she can never pee standing and hit the toliet dead centre.

stop chewing that damn gum
who chews gum while training ? I hate that.