T Nation

17 Y/Old. Brother of Jetcloud

trained for 2? - 3 years.
Height: 180 cm
Weight: about 82-83, I think.

I am clean and have not consume any kind of drugs. Creatin and protein powder are what I take!

But I look forward to hearing positive and negative things about my physique :).

Advices would be great, too :slight_smile:

Are you in The Penguins and Riddlers hide out?

If you are going to post a picture, at least make it a clear one.

a pic of my back :slight_smile:


I do not have so clear pics. Hopefully, i hope that you can judge something out of these pictures. But I will try to take clear from now on.

I think both of you are blessed with good genes. Not many guys look like that at 15. Looks good, considered your age.

[quote]Panik wrote:
Are you in The Penguins and Riddlers hide out?[/quote]

What do you mean ?

the whore: Thx for your compliment :)… Lets hope that we got good genes

[quote]ruzzher wrote:
Panik wrote:
Are you in The Penguins and Riddlers hide out?

What do you mean ?[/quote

Ever see an episode of the old Batman TV Series? The Villians’ hang outs are always crooked and askew like that.

BTW your follow up pics are awesome, great job!

[quote]Panik wrote:
Are you in The Penguins and Riddlers hide out?[/quote]

HAHAHA

LOL!!

[quote]Panik wrote:
ruzzher wrote:
Panik wrote:
Are you in The Penguins and Riddlers hide out?

What do you mean ?[/quote

Ever see an episode of the old Batman TV Series? The Villians’ hang outs are always crooked and askew like that.

BTW your follow up pics are awesome, great job![/quote]

Ahhh ok :). Now I understand…

Thx :slight_smile:

You both have plain, freaky, genetics. I’m around the same age as both of you and don’t look a fraction as good as that. Sure you both are on the “lean” side, but I don’t really consider that a bad thing. Especially at our age. Big props, man. Wish I looked like that.

[quote]HACBassoon wrote:
You both have plain, freaky, genetics. I’m around the same age as both of you and don’t look a fraction as good as that. Sure you both are on the “lean” side, but I don’t really consider that a bad thing. Especially at our age. Big props, man. Wish I looked like that. [/quote]

Thx thx! Do not get sad over what u dont have. But look forward. That was the way i did…