17 Y/O with 6 Months of Training

Rate my physique

1 Like

Elbows too pointy. Pass

I can only see about 1/4 of it.

Are you sure the little pinchy thing he’s doing with his hand doesn’t earn him 12.4 at,least?

1 Like

I actually took points away for the hand-pinchy thing he’s doing. Also took points away for the need of social validation, and his pointy ass elbows.

1 Like

Agreed

Agreed

Okay, this js a little unfair

2 Likes

I’m 35 and still like a bit of social validation. I’m not sure i can do that pointy thing with my fingers though.

1 Like

12,3/20?

It’s a joke.

you did not post a photo that can be judged in any meanimgful capacity

1 Like

Kid this forum isn’t filled with teeny boppers to stroke your ego. You’re a slim teenager is all we can tell from your sweet pose. 6 months of training is like a drop of water in a bucket. Come back in a few years, but post a straight on photo with plenty of lighting in a relaxed pose with hands down. For now I can see you are relatively lean with no appreciable muscle mass.

1 Like

How have you been training these past 6 months?

Shoe?

2 Likes

Man I totally understand. It was my first ever pic of my body. I was just wandering if there was some decent results. I am not trying to boost my ego. I don’t need validation. What one may say it was a mean comment of yours, I believe is constructive criticism for me and is more that welcome. Thank you for even commenting. Also you got a phenomenal physique.

In fairness, I had asked a question of you in hopes of being able to assist you

1 Like

To determine if you’ve had decent results over 6 months, we’d have to know where you started. Without being able to see progress, there’s really no way to answer this. You could have lots 50 lbs in 6 months. You could have gained 50 lbs. You could have stayed exactly the same weight. Anything in between.

And if you don’t have before/after pictures, then maybe some numbers would be helpful on basic lifts like pressing, squat, deadlift, or whatever it is you do.