17 Y/O with 6 Months of Training

Rate my physique

1 Like

Elbows too pointy. Pass

I can only see about 1/4 of it.

Are you sure the little pinchy thing he’s doing with his hand doesn’t earn him 12.4 at,least?

1 Like

I actually took points away for the hand-pinchy thing he’s doing. Also took points away for the need of social validation, and his pointy ass elbows.

1 Like

Agreed

Agreed

Okay, this js a little unfair

2 Likes

I’m 35 and still like a bit of social validation. I’m not sure i can do that pointy thing with my fingers though.

1 Like

12,3/20?

It’s a joke.

you did not post a photo that can be judged in any meanimgful capacity

1 Like

Kid this forum isn’t filled with teeny boppers to stroke your ego. You’re a slim teenager is all we can tell from your sweet pose. 6 months of training is like a drop of water in a bucket. Come back in a few years, but post a straight on photo with plenty of lighting in a relaxed pose with hands down. For now I can see you are relatively lean with no appreciable muscle mass.

1 Like

How have you been training these past 6 months?

Shoe?

3 Likes

Man I totally understand. It was my first ever pic of my body. I was just wandering if there was some decent results. I am not trying to boost my ego. I don’t need validation. What one may say it was a mean comment of yours, I believe is constructive criticism for me and is more that welcome. Thank you for even commenting. Also you got a phenomenal physique.

In fairness, I had asked a question of you in hopes of being able to assist you

1 Like

To determine if you’ve had decent results over 6 months, we’d have to know where you started. Without being able to see progress, there’s really no way to answer this. You could have lots 50 lbs in 6 months. You could have gained 50 lbs. You could have stayed exactly the same weight. Anything in between.

And if you don’t have before/after pictures, then maybe some numbers would be helpful on basic lifts like pressing, squat, deadlift, or whatever it is you do.

1 Like

All I care about is that hopefully you’re not one of those gym flexors and in the mirror between each set 5 minutes apart with your 5 adolescent friends sharing the same bench. If this is not you you’re doing great in my book.

Mostly PPL

That tells me pretty much nothing.

The more you give in asking for help, the more you get

2 Likes

Maybe you’ll get another answer in 6 months lol

1 Like