17 Y.O. Powerlifter Squats 705!

The world record in Sub-junior SHW, if I`m not mistaken, is 738 (335 kg).
I think that record will be shattered may 1th.
By this guy

705 (320 kg), doesn`t exactly look that hard :slight_smile:

Wow. I didn’t post in a thread about this like 2 minutes ago. Looks like he’s got a bit of a fan club…

Plenty deep enough there, huge thighs, that is a pretty sweet squat.

that guy is a monster

Is this raw? Looked effortless either way

Since we are on the subject of massively strong kids…n3wb who posts here from time to time squatted 675 today with just a belt and knee wraps:

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Since we are on the subject of massively strong kids…n3wb who posts here from time to time squatted 675 today with just a belt and knee wraps:

"roids “seriously chill out” Honestly though your really fat for no reason do you want to die by the time your 25? "

someone give this kid an E-raping he won’t forget.

Yeah…you will always find some keyboard warrior whos more than willing to criticize.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

when is this dude going to shatter some records already? His progress is inhuman definitely gifted in lower body strength, if he gets his bench up he could smash every record lift for teens.

He made 1535 total in his last meet (600, 335, 600). He has said he is going to get some bands and maybe that will put some weight on it.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Yeah…you will always find some keyboard warrior whos more than willing to criticize.[/quote]

That and, anyone who’s got a clue would be able to see that video was impressive. Not to mention having the audacity to try to belittle newbs pretty damn amazing feat of strength.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

that was solid!

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
Stronghold wrote:

that was solid![/quote]

He threw that bench away like it was nothing.

Girl “Wow dude! Chill out!” (pissed off)

Squats.

Guy 1 “Shit that’s 675”

Girl “Yeah… that’s great” (Doesn’t care)

Guy 2 “Good lord dude!” (In awe)

605 x 5 DL (Raw)

[quote]shizen wrote:
Is this raw? Looked effortless either way [/quote]

This is suited. But I am sure that this will be a raw weight in 2-3 years :slight_smile:

[quote]Prolapsus wrote:
shizen wrote:
Is this raw? Looked effortless either way

This is suited. But I am sure that this will be a raw weight in 2-3 years :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I don’t see him squatting that raw in a few years, a 700+ raw squat in IPF conditions is something only a handful of people could ever dream of.

[quote]Power GnP wrote:

I don’t see him squatting that raw in a few years, a 700+ raw squat in IPF conditions is something only a handful of people could ever dream of.[/quote]

He is already doing about 595 raw, so its not impossible. But he wont be able to gain strength from adding bodyweight at the same degree anymore, so maybe the progression won`t be the same the next years. He is still very fresh in powerlifting though.
So never, say never :slight_smile:

I have never seen a talent like this. I think the strength talent of this kid is matching up to talent of Brian Siders (yes, i realize there`s still a long way to go).

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

[/quote]

I like the fact he got his two buddies to pull the pins so he could treat it like a monolift and not walk it out; pretty nifty

I’m not really a powerlifting ‘guy’, but tell me, how is using a belt and knee wraps considered raw? just because its without a shirt?
to me raw is considered a bar, weights, and sneakers.
don’t think I’m not saying that what he did is anything short of remarkable, I just don’t understand how using wraps and a belt is considered raw.

[quote]cougarenegade wrote:
I’m not really a powerlifting ‘guy’, but tell me, how is using a belt and knee wraps considered raw? just because its without a shirt?
to me raw is considered a bar, weights, and sneakers.
don’t think I’m not saying that what he did is anything short of remarkable, I just don’t understand how using wraps and a belt is considered raw.[/quote]

sigh