17 Inch Arms

Way to go man. Congrats!

How often do you work out arms?

Congrats! keep it up ~ Once you hit 17 it gets easier.

Awesome work.

What size were they when you started?

[quote]rephore wrote:
Way to go man. Congrats!

How often do you work out arms?[/quote]

was twice a week for the most part. just recently about once per week.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
Awesome work.

What size were they when you started?[/quote]

13-14 inches or so plus a higher bodyfat.

17" is impressive at any hieght. My brother is about 3-5 inches taller than I am, so when we both hit 17, I looked a hell of a lot bigger (lol).

Still, you have to realize that building 17" on a longer limb is actually building more muscle than building it on a shorter limb. Keep adding size, and when you eventually cut up at 17", it will look even better!

S

Good job. Keep going.

Keep up the good work and stick with those overhead extensions. They definitely helped add mass when i was younger, around your age. Nice tri’s always compliment big bi’s

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Hit us back when they hit 18 in a few years.[/quote]

A few years? Doc, I’m calling you on this one. :wink:
Didn’t you have a field day with Casey Butt’s article about potential and limitations? Aside from the article’s “facts”, you argued that a lifter obtaining information about his genetic limits may indeed limit him from the motivation to achieve larger overall goals.

Your above statement could do the same where time is concerned. Couldn’t Austin_Bicep achieve an 18" arm in as little as a year or even less at this stage of the game?

By the way, Austin… congrats on a great arm!

Nice job! Always remember to kiss them before going to bed.

[quote]Digity wrote:
Nice job! Always remember to kiss them before going to bed.[/quote]

I always do lol.

Wow, that peak is crazy kid! Well done.

BUMP

Austin_Bicep -

How’s your progress since June?

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
finally hit 17 inch arms pumped, im pretty excited. not gloating but just am proud of myslef. 18 inches is the next milestone. best of luck to everyone with there goals.[/quote]

I was reminded of this thread because I just joined this little club this week :wink:

+2.75" Since April

Lots of arm work, lots of FOOD!

[photo]18384[/photo]

Not the best angle on the peak of the last tile-- my 7-year old took the shot. Better shot in my profile

I’ll see you at 18" sometime in '09 :slight_smile:

Good god sir. Your arms are exploding.

Nice man, how long did it take to bring them up from 13-14 inches?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
BUMP

Austin_Bicep -

How’s your progress since June?

austin_bicep wrote:
finally hit 17 inch arms pumped, im pretty excited. not gloating but just am proud of myslef. 18 inches is the next milestone. best of luck to everyone with there goals.

I was reminded of this thread because I just joined this little club this week :wink:

+2.75" Since April

Lots of arm work, lots of FOOD!

[photo]18384[/photo]

Not the best angle on the peak of the last tile-- my 7-year old took the shot. Better shot in my profile

I’ll see you at 18" sometime in '09 :)[/quote]

I guess some people here do still train hard.

Congrats, man.

let me upload a pic boys im pumped this got braught up

Having trouble uploading hope this works. My arms are 17.25 inches cold. Much harder and thicker than the 17 inch pumped arms I was sporting.

Wait a second…steroids? I mean, that is the ONLY way your arms could be getting close to 18".

Good work.

. Weighing 225 6’2"