17-Alpha-Alkylated Hepatoxic?

If memory serves David Barr once wrote that mineral ascorbates can be hepatoxic. Should we conclude that they should not be used while supplementing with 17-alpha-alkylated compounds such as methandrostenolone?

Also, are NSAID’s too hepatoxic too consider using in conjunction with 17-alpha-alkylated compounds such as methandrostenolone? If so, how are they rated, I hear tylenol is really bad. If there is one that is ok to use concurrently with 17-alpha-alkylated compounds such as methandrostenolone, which one is it?

Also, after using methandrostenolone 50mgs for 2-4 weeks, how long does the liver need to regenerate before it is safe to have a few beers?

What other common things should be avoided while using methandrostenolone and other 17-alpha-alkylated chemicals?

I know alcohol and certain anti-inflammatories are hepatotoxic, and to be on the safe side I’d avoid them if you are on a cycle of 17-alpha-alkylated steroids. You should also be weary of many other medications as well. I know that several common meds are contraindicated for people with liver issues including being on a cycle of alpha-alkylated steroids. In terms of liver rehabilitation times it might vary from one individual to another. Your age, diet and other factors can surely contribute to that.

[quote]If memory serves David Barr once wrote that mineral ascorbates can be hepatoxic. Should we conclude that they should not be used while supplementing with 17-alpha-alkylated compounds such as methandrostenolone?

Also, are NSAID’s too hepatoxic too consider using in conjunction with 17-alpha-alkylated compounds such as methandrostenolone? If so, how are they rated, I hear tylenol is really bad. If there is one that is ok to use concurrently with 17-alpha-alkylated compounds such as methandrostenolone, which one is it?

Also, after using methandrostenolone 50mgs for 2-4 weeks, how long does the liver need to regenerate before it is safe to have a few beers?

What other common things should be avoided while using methandrostenolone and other 17-alpha-alkylated chemicals?[/quote]

It was NOT Dave Barr that made the comment about Vitamin C it was Lonnie Lowery…

““Unfortunately, there?s more to it. Vitamin C supplementation (500mg for six weeks) has been shown to actually induce pro-oxidant effects in healthy humans, as measured by DNA damage. (31) Very high doses (500mg/kg) in rats cause superoxide radical generation, induce P450 liver enzymes (particularly risky to even moderate drinkers) and, again, DNA damage. (29, 31)””

This is the article…

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:

[/quote]

Cannot say about the beers but generally it is recommended to be off oral 17AA gear for at least as long as you were on it if not longer before re-using