16yrs Big Boobs Big Gut

Come On! “Someguy1234”? At least most of the trolls around here are a bit creative.

Back under your bridge!

[quote]meangenes wrote:
I’m not going to lie. Drugs can help tremendously… But only if you know what you’re doing.

Stop and think about this. Put the needle down for about the next 6 years or so and pick up some weights. Some books on diet and exercise. I recommend most every author on this site. Then you can find out cool things, like if you’re more into power lifting or bodybuilding, how your body reacts to different regiments and supplements. Either way, they’re both lifelong journeys.

Learn to look at this as a journey, stop and smell the flowers every now and again.

Start with a high protein diet, then learn about the difference between complex and simple carbs, get a regiment going, I recommend 3-4 days a week. Pick up some protein powder.

There is a search function at the top of this page. Search everything that is underlined here.[/quote]

good post, i agree

I think that in order to post in “Rate my Physique” people need to post enough pictures for us to rate their physiques. I have only been on this site for a couple of months and people don’t seem to get it. If you would post pics of the whole body we could actually rate you and offer good advice

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
Come On! “Someguy1234”? At least most of the trolls around here are a bit creative.

Back under your bridge![/quote]

I agree. Even his other posts point to this. But I do give points for blocking out his nipples. That is a new one…extra credit would have been awarded for blocking out his belly button as well.

Oh, and credit goes to cheeta for pointing his nipples out. I totally missed that one at first glance…which is sad in and of itself…

troll

they should change this forum to “Rate My Mess”

haha

Pussy.

dumbest shit i have ever seen

This has gotta be a joke…you look like you’ve never touched a weight in your life

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Are you the kid that sat in the corner and ate the white glue in preschool?[/quote]

LMAO!

[quote]Pipes06 wrote:
troll[/quote]

Has to be. The whited out nipples was too much.

no this is serious lol i am just a stupid bitchmade

A 16 year old with puffy nipples…I think I have an uncle that did time for something relating to that.

<<<< Throughly disappointed I thought it said 16yrs Big Boobs Big Slut, this is not what I was expecting to see… Blah

God, it will be hilarious to see how big they get by his next post (if it ever happens).

I saw the words BIG BOOBS and clicked and was let down. You suck, your physique sucks, and I hope you’re ashamed of yourself.