T Nation

16yrs Big Boobs Big Gut

im 147 16 5.8 3/4 just got some testosterone enanthate and nolvadex gannna post now and again 3 months after the test

It’s been said a million times before: you’re 16, learn to eat/lift properly.

Why don’t you try lifting weights first

idiot

sweet can’t wait to see the results! ur gonna be huge

wow have fun fuckin up your body. The guys above said it right… your and idiot. Dont bother with testosterone or any other steroid cause youll end up fuckin up your body for the rest of your life. Read the shit on this site. Learn HOW to work out, learn HOW to eat right and be patient and WAIT for your body to change. This takes time and if you think your gonna inject yourself a few times with the garbage you have on hand and be huge in 3 monnths your gonna be very very disappointed. Most likely 1 of 3 things happen besides shitty gains (if any)

• Grow some Boobs (gyno)
  • fuck up your test levels for life
  • Fuck up something else in your body that your gonna spend the rest of your life havving to live with

… drugs can’t help you, only hard consistent work …

I’m not going to lie. Drugs can help tremendously… But only if you know what you’re doing.

Stop and think about this. Put the needle down for about the next 6 years or so and pick up some weights. Some books on diet and exercise. I recommend most every author on this site. Then you can find out cool things, like if you’re more into power lifting or bodybuilding, how your body reacts to different regiments and supplements. Either way, they’re both lifelong journeys.

Learn to look at this as a journey, stop and smell the flowers every now and again.

Start with a high protein diet, then learn about the difference between complex and simple carbs, get a regiment going, I recommend 3-4 days a week. Pick up some protein powder.

There is a search function at the top of this page. Search everything that is underlined here.

Thsi has to be a troll job right?

Please tell me your joking, I think the nipples being whited out is a hint that you’re a troll, why else would you do this other than for comedy effect

Are you the kid that sat in the corner and ate the white glue in preschool?

[quote]electric_eales wrote:

Please tell me your joking, I think the nipples being whited out is a hint that you’re a troll, why else would you do this other than for comedy effect[/quote]

Because he has bitch tits, you insensitive bastard.

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
electric_eales wrote:

Please tell me your joking, I think the nipples being whited out is a hint that you’re a troll, why else would you do this other than for comedy effect

Because he has bitch tits, you insensitive bastard.[/quote]

Well if he is not taking the piss he can look forward to great big pair of Double D’s in a few years time

If this is serious… do not use these at ur age… ur test is already through the roof… u just need to learn how to train and eat properly… if u have an issue with puffy nipples go to ur doctor and see what they recommend

Lol, def a troll job, this dude’s never lifted a weight in his life, haha.

I gave you a 3 because the picture reminds me of Blair Witch Project.

I hope nobody is really this stupid, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he really is.

This is too funny,You posted in the steriods section asking if you should take steriods at 16 and you posted your workout which was actually pathetic.
This was wat it looked like
curl 22.5 3 sets of 8 10 12
shoulder press: 40lbs 3 sets of 6 8 10
bench:60lbs 3 sets of 6 8 10

Check his othe posts if u fancy a laugh

awesome…your lazy

“I eat cause I’m sad, and I’m sad cause I eeat”

[quote]mingledorff7 wrote:
“I eat cause I’m sad, and I’m sad cause I eeat”[/quote]

…It’s a vicious cycle.

-dizzle