World Breaker Brett: Having fun

In my opinion, the only thing worse than a thief is a murderer, rapist or someone who touches kiddies. To take something from someone who earned it is a disgusting, lowly & disgraceful crime. As controversial as it is I am okay with the laws in countries that allow one to take off or lash a thieves hand. Thieves disgust me.

1 Like

How does one steal a Prowler without anybody noticing?

1 Like

There are times at metroflex where there is nobody there working out or any employees. Also sometimes dumbasses leave the prowler outside.

1 Like

That is stupid.

1 Like

9/6/18- Had to combine 2 bench days and a deadlift day.
Reverse Band Deadlifts- ME x3
(Was using the Green rogue bands, and looped them low enough that there was no band tension once it got just above my knee)

135lbs/62kg x10
225lbs/102kg x5 (I’ve noticed my explosiveness at this weight has gone up significantly)
275lbs/124kg x5
315lbs/142kg x3
(Add Reverse Bands and Add Belt)
315lbs/142kg x3
365lbs/165kg x5 (Kinda dumb to do this many reps but I was having fun)
385lbs/174kg x3
405lbs/183kg x3 (Really surprised how well these moved, wanted to go higher but no failed reps this off season!)

My poor thumbs after those deadlifts, but hook grip is paying dividends.

Speed Bench W/3ct Pause
Bar x10
135lbs/62kg x5
135lbs/62kg + Chains x5x3
145lbs/65kg + Chains x2
155lbs/70kg + Chains x2
165lbs/79kg + Chains x2

Accessory Work
Giant Set #1 (AMRAP x10min)
1.Belt Squats- 225lbs/102kg x10
2.Fat Grip Pull-ups- x5
3.Incline Bench- 125lbs/56kg x5
4.AWRO’s- x10
(Got 3 Rounds)

Giant Set #2 (AMRAP x10min)
1.Deficit Deadlifts- 225lbs/102kg x8
2.Chest Supported T-Bar Rows- x8
3.Dips- BW + 25lbs/11kg- x8
4.Farmers Walks- 185/84kg x100ft

Plus I had some fun and decided to hang on the 2in pull-up bar for as long as I could and managed 45sec, is that a half ass decent number? Or do I need to fix that?

1 Like

That’s pretty good. Normal bar hangs a good time is 1 min+ so doing 45 seconds on a 2 inch is way above average

1 Like

Well shit, hearing my grip is good from the grip god Duke makes me feel pretty good! lol

Lol you’re grip is strong man! no worries.

It seems im naturally good at anything strongman like. E.g carrying kegs,sandbags, various implements, grip stuff, farmers walks, conans wheel. heck i was better at atlas stones than i thought id be. Basically im going to be a force to be reckoned with if it isnt static strength in the future.

i suck statically… (Pathetic deadlift, benching, strict press, squatting) … sounds stupid but i do have farmers genetics (mums side) so i dont know if that plays a part or what.

1 Like

Absolutely, the only non-static events I’d consider myself good at is Yoke, Tire Flips & Sandbag Stuff. My stones, farmers, kegs and Conans/Zercher’s definitely have some room to improve. I have no doubts that in due time you’ll be giving me a run for my money in strongman.

1 Like

you’re a beast man. I can see me and you being great rivals (friendly) and pushing each other to get stronger in the future haha

What weight class do you compete in? I’m going to compete in the u90kg/198lbs weight class and push my weight up to around 90 within the next year. Its around 81-83 atm

2 Likes

Strong!

1 Like

I’ll most likely stay in the u90 class for a long time and if my strength eventually stalls out for too long I’ll push it to the next weight class.

1 Like

Thanks man! As are you.

1 Like

Thanks.

9/9/18- Event Training
Body was feeling kinda beat up and tight today (I neglected stretching for a few days this week)
Warmed up with some jump rope and double unders

Axle press out of rack-
Bar x10
135lbs/62kg x3
155lbs/70kg x6x3 (Easy speed reps)

Tire Flips-
515lbs/233kg x3
650lbs/294kg x3 Flips in one minute.

Sandbag Carry-
150lbs/68kg x100ft/30m
190lbs/86kg x225ft/68m, x175ft/53m

Throwing Circuit- x3 Rounds
MB Scoop toss- x2
Sheaf Toss- x2
MB Rotational slams- x2 (Per Side)

1 Like

Thought I’d share yesterdays eating because it was a food fest. I was very very hungry yesterday just about all day.

Breakfast-
5 eggs, 4-6oz of Venison Sausage, Sauerkraut and some random vegetables thrown in there.

Lunch-
Half a pound worth of meatballs with spaghetti sauce and zucchini.

Post Workout-
Half a pound of ground beef and about 1 cup of rice and a glass of OJ.

Dinner- (Here is where shit went crazy with my appetite.)
Me and some friends went to Denny’s after we watched a movie.
My Order-
1.Philly Cheesesteak Omelette, Which came with Hashbrowns and 2 pieces of toast.
2.Double Berry Banana Pancake Breakfast, Which came with Hashbrowns, 2 eggs & 2 pieces of bacon.
That in total added up to be: 2810cal (Including the 24oz/720ml of Chocolate Milk I Drank)
Broken Down to-
Fat: 150grams
Carbs: 256grams
Protein: 109grams

About 2 hours later I felt like I could eat more, but decided it best not to and went to sleep.
I’d reckon in that day I ate close to 4500cal? Maybe more idk.
(Edit, I gave it a rough calculation, 4920cal, no regrets whatsoever.)

1 Like

Idk man thats kinda hard on your system with 3k cal before bed?And 110g protein?Heard somewhere on tnation you can only digest 40g a meal.If i were you i would eat that perhaps at lunch.Idk man its your choice and im only 16 so what do i know.

(also im gonna copy u and make my own mini progress log.)

1 Like

Thats just bro science man

2 Likes

Still dont you think 110g before bed is a bit much?Id think 60 is a bit much but were talking about like 110.And 3k before bed?

1 Like

it’s working for him…

1 Like