16 Yrs Old, Lifting for a Yr. 5'7

Hello guys im new here, i used to compete in my national rowing team and i am the 2 times national italian champion. I enjoyed the rowing but the result of it (combined with eating whatever) was that i was really skinny, so one day i went to the gym with my friends and i was hooked almost immediately, i started to grow and i gained 40lbs by the end of my first year of serious lifting (still need to fix my diet a bit though).

Here is a pic (from when i was 14 in 2008) that was taken some time before i started training (started in april 2009) but i couldnt find other before pictutres:

here is a pic of me now

i dont post here much but im getting so fucking sick and tired of people not reading the fucking sticky at the top of the forum holy shieeet

sorry man, will read right now

leg pic

lat spread

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
i dont post here much but im getting so fucking sick and tired of people not reading the fucking sticky at the top of the forum holy shieeet[/quote]

The best part is the irony that these kids are here at all considering when you signup it makes you confirm being over the age of 18.

They should rename this forum “Pederast’s Paradise” since half the posts are from shirtless, skinny teenaged boys.

I wish these stupid little kids would fuck off and stop posting their shitty, non-existent physiques here…

Quad overhand is looking solid. Definitely added quality mass compared to your original picture.
These other guys are just really grumpy.

rmp is for people with contest ready/jaw dropping physiques, physiques that people have put enough time into and deserve to be recognized.

op your making progress just keep at it, not trying to discourage you from posting on this site, just not in rmp, keep lifting

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
They should rename this forum “Pederast’s Paradise” since half the posts are from shirtless, skinny teenaged boys.

I wish these stupid little kids would fuck off and stop posting their shitty, non-existent physiques here…[/quote]

LOL

2k time?
6k time?
2 time national champion in what?

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
2 time national champion in what? [/quote]

In posting RMP threads, duh!?

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

In posting RMP threads, duh!?[/quote]

Anytime I see someone claiming they’re a national champion in rowing (which most likely he’s not, at least not in an individual boat and not on any of the national teams) I always ask.

In posting RMP threads, duh!?[/quote]

Anytime I see someone claiming they’re a national champion in rowing (which most likely he’s not, at least not in an individual boat and not on any of the national teams) I always ask.[/quote]

Rowing? Are you shitting me, take your fucking paddles else where. This is a bodybuilding website, the sub forums are just to keep some others interested in getting bigger and using Biotest supps. Rowing belongs on um… i dont know… a rowing forum. No one cares about rowing.

[quote]pro-a-ggression wrote:
Rowing? Are you shitting me, take your fucking paddles else where. This is a bodybuilding website, the sub forums are just to keep some others interested in getting bigger and using Biotest supps. Rowing belongs on um… i dont know… a rowing forum. No one cares about rowing.[/quote]

I can see why you chose the name pro-a-ggression.

[quote]pro-a-ggression wrote:

Rowing? Are you shitting me, take your fucking paddles else where. This is a bodybuilding website, the sub forums are just to keep some others interested in getting bigger and using Biotest supps. Rowing belongs on um… i dont know… a rowing forum. No one cares about rowing.[/quote]

You’re cute.

I betcha LiquidMercury cares about rowing. ; )

Anyway, it’s not about him being a rower, it’s about having a nothing physique, no decent pictures and just the fact that I don’t want to see a bunch of underdeveloped teenage boys half-naked…most of us here don’t want to see that.

Who gives a fuck if some junior is all excited about gaining 10 pounds? Please, this shitty forum is anti-motivational. I mean, from 14 - 16 - yea, great, I bet you grew two inches in height as well. In other words, normal physiological development and puberty don’t count as making great gains. You’ve maintained and even surpassed your birth weight.

Awesome.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Please, this shitty forum is anti-motivational. I mean, from 14 - 16 - yea, great, I bet you grew two inches in height as well. In other words, normal physiological development and puberty don’t count as making great gains. You’ve maintained and even surpassed your birth weight.[/quote]

I think there are plenty of great RMP threads though (Dark Iron, Prisoner, etc.), it just needs a bit of moderation to clear up the daft kids posting as soon as they step in a gym.

I think there are plenty of great RMP threads though (Dark Iron, Prisoner, etc.), it just needs a bit of moderation to clear up the daft kids posting as soon as they step in a gym.[/quote]

Oh fuck yea dude - I totally agree. Those guys are awesome, but more often than not it’s some bullshit. I think it’s the “rating” - the actual number that draws so many douchebags here. Like fawning parasites begging for approval from a bunch of fucking strangers.

If they did away with this piece of shit forum entirely, dudes like Dark Iron and Pris would just post in the Performance Photos section. They should sink this waste of bandwidth once and for all.