T Nation

16 Yr Old Writes Articles for BB.com

[quote]parsley wrote:
Yup. All i could think was WTF. Why can he tell people what to do and how to do it when he doesn’t have an impressive physique or anything that would qualify him to give advice on lifting.

Basically it says you should train your back for both width and thickness and to use deadlifts. NO shit![/quote]

Dude, the kid was probably just doing it for the store credit on supplements they offer to contributors.

I can’t say why bb.com publishes (seemingly) any damn article someone writes, but they are a successful enough site that I’m sure they have their reasons.

wow I just went to bb.com for the first time and wow is all I have to say.

[quote]enigma666 wrote:
But I don’t understand people who read and judge articles by physique alone.

[/quote]

Perfect example happened tonight at the gym.

There is a guy that has looked the exact same the year I’ve been at this gym. Hasn’t changed a bit. Looks like dude in the picture.

He comes over to me at the water fountain, “Shouldn’t you be using a belt when you are lifting that much weight?”

“No, it depends on the individual. I don’t feel like I need one.”

“Are you sure?” He had this condescending smile on his face like he was the one pulling 455 from the floor and I was the one leg pressing two plates. At this point I just put my ear bug back in and walked back towards my setup.

“I’m fine, don’t worry about it.”

This fat fucker could have told me the secrete to eternal life and I would have ignored him. Because obviously based on his results, he knows roughly dick about where I’m trying to get.

I go here for articles and go there to buy my sups…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
enigma666 wrote:
But I don’t understand people who read and judge articles by physique alone.

Perfect example happened tonight at the gym.

There is a guy that has looked the exact same the year I’ve been at this gym. Hasn’t changed a bit. Looks like dude in the picture.

He comes over to me at the water fountain, “Shouldn’t you be using a belt when you are lifting that much weight?”

“No, it depends on the individual. I don’t feel like I need one.”

“Are you sure?” He had this condescending smile on his face like he was the one pulling 455 from the floor and I was the one leg pressing two plates. At this point I just put my ear bug back in and walked back towards my setup.

“I’m fine, don’t worry about it.”

This fat fucker could have told me the secrete to eternal life and I would have ignored him. Because obviously based on his results, he knows roughly dick about where I’m trying to get.[/quote]

bb.com had a really interesting interview with Sergio Olivia, and it’s probably the only good article on the site.

What if that 16 year old was a time-traveling Mariusz Pudzianowski?

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
SolutionS wrote:
After discovering T-Nation I only visit bb.com for a laugh. I swear all the guys you see at the gym all congregate there to prove to each other they are doing everything right…

me too, once i found T-Nation i actually stopped going to bb[/quote]
this.

i only go there for the misc and teen misc

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i still go on to BB.com once a month because i still get all my supps off it but i dont read the articles anymore.[/quote]

… ok, thanks for the information.

[quote]tom.birnen wrote:
Kerley wrote:
i still go on to BB.com once a month because i still get all my supps off it but i dont read the articles anymore.

… ok, thanks for the information.[/quote]

your welcome