16 Years Old

i seriously starting hitting the gym hard this year and i havn’t yet taken any supplements and im not necessarily planning on it untill i stop seeing progress and imporvment in both my weight and strength. im about almost 5’8" and about 145 - 150.

max deadlift: 345
max bench: 185

Number one rule: Post your wheel shot.

1. Show your before pics
  2. You can benefit from Whey Isolate for PW

Good job on not thinking NO EXPLODE will make you hyooge

4. Drop the lifting gloves :wink:

nice deadlift for your size

I would say nice lift, but this isn’t Rate My Lifts. What are your end goal? How should we rate you?

This is February. Was it January or a couple of weeks ago you started lifting? Anyway, you are probably going to get flamed/stoned because you haven’t been lifting very long at all and then ask about your physique. I’m not that harsh on here yet.

You will also be asked:

1. deadlift video
  2. leg picture
  3. front picture
  4. who did your graffiti
  5. what kind of speakers

[quote]Hussayn wrote:
4. Drop the lifting gloves ;)[/quote]

Dude, that’s funny that you would even blow up a picture of his ass to even find the gloves!!! Hmmmm…ghey ring a bell???

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Hussayn wrote:

Dude, that’s funny that you would even blow up a picture of his ass to even find the gloves!!! Hmmmm…ghey ring a bell???[/quote]

hahhahah its all good… ill put up new pics soon.

Hussayn wrote:

Dude, that’s funny that you would even blow up a picture of his ass to even find the gloves!!! Hmmmm…ghey ring a bell???[/quote]

You know, i was doing my thing – examining the glutes to see if they could withstand those deadlift numbers and saw a forbidden. I had to guide him. You know, we are here to learn right? :wink:

ok man your creepin me out haha

spooky spooky

Dude you are to cut up to be 16, whats wrong with you huh ?

Well for one, I think this is a kid who’s not boasting about his 315 pound bench, I believe these numbers. Where do you want to go from here? Post more shots and good luck down the road.

This kid has a decent head and is looking for advice. Check out his thread over in the bodybuilding forum about teenagers and bodybuilding. I’m thrown some advice in there but I’m sure he’d like more.

[quote]Hussayn wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Hussayn wrote:

Dude, that’s funny that you would even blow up a picture of his ass to even find the gloves!!! Hmmmm…ghey ring a bell???

You know, i was doing my thing – examining the glutes to see if they could withstand those deadlift numbers and saw a forbidden. I had to guide him. You know, we are here to learn right? ;)[/quote]

I think someone caught the ghey!!!

Dont worry sweetie, I dig MAN LOVE!!!

:slight_smile:

sweet room btw.

Hussayn wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Hussayn wrote:

You know, i was doing my thing – examining the glutes to see if they could withstand those deadlift numbers and saw a forbidden. I had to guide him. You know, we are here to learn right? :wink:

[/quote]

You like the idea of 2 men fucking eachother ??? You are trully disgusting, I bet you would also like to have them take both of your holes as well. Makes me sick

She’s not disgusting, she’s open minded. Why does this bother you enough to insult her? You’re a big meanie!

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Hussayn wrote:
BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Hussayn wrote:

You like the idea of 2 men fucking eachother ??? You are trully disgusting, I bet you would also like to have them take both of your holes as well. Makes me sick[/quote]

Awww…does this mean your going to stop hitting on me in PMs??? Shucks! :confused:

Don’t worry Amanda he’s just a big joke around here.

Nice response B-3!!