16 Years Old

I’m on to you brah, no way that’s 100% natural.

Why can’t the mods just start removing these shitty posts? At least just the ones that don’t follow the rules for pics.

the spelling of bicepts immediately flags this as a troll … i refuse to believe there are that many ppl that think that is the correct spelling

Don’t make the same mistake as everone else your age and try to see how much you can lift. Remember it’s not how much wt you use but how much you use the wt.

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
the spelling of bicepts immediately flags this as a troll … i refuse to believe there are that many ppl that think that is the correct spelling[/quote]

Hey, that’s how I’ve always spelt it!
(And at least he used the plural form)

[quote]brancron wrote:
Why can’t the mods just start removing these shitty posts? At least just the ones that don’t follow the rules for pics.[/quote]

nooooooooooo I’ve only laughed to the point of tears like 5 times in the last 2 years and everytime it’s been from this particular forum!

[quote].LME wrote:
i have worked out once since these pictures, good start ?
[/quote]

I think you may have a case of the gyno’z in your left nipple…

Terrific start Arnold.

Are you fucking joking? Its little people like you that piss me off in the gym. They think as soon as they can curl 30 lb dbs and see some ab definition they are fucking arnold. Spend less time trying to get your ego stroked and more time working hard in the gym.

he asked wheter it was a good start.
and as for your question
yes its a good start, keep up with the training and nutrition and before u know it, we will c more pictures of you on RMP!

if you think that is a good start you are setting ur goals very low teen-builder

[quote]Anabolic_Mike wrote:
if you think that is a good start you are setting ur goals very low teen-builder[/quote]

Dear Asshole_Mike.

I thought I told you to f**k off. Go start your own thread and argue with yourself.

Thanks
Intersweat

a.k.a. Troll finder extroardinaire

Wow. You are a badass. Will you be my e-friend

OMG! I just realized what you did. You wrote asshole instead of anabolic. Awesome

[quote]Anabolic_Mike wrote:
Wow. You are a badass. Will you be my e-friend

OMG! I just realized what you did. You wrote asshole instead of anabolic. Awesome[/quote]

You’re still here?

No you’re just imagining it.

[quote].LME wrote:
i worked out before for a month or 2 im just getting back into it
i weight in at 215-220 i know i can do 2 plates for 10 reps on bench and 2 plates on dead lift for 8 and 3 plates for 4 on squating.

i have worked out once since these pictures, good start ?

[/quote]

2 plates = 90 + the bar
3 plates on a squat MACHINE = 145 + sled weight

Looks about right for a kid whos been sorta lifting for 2 months.

And I will bet your diet consists of Mickey Ds and Burger King as well as Taco Bell when you feel like Mexican Food…

You need to grow up mentally before you even touch another plate in the gym. You really havent started to train at all and to post pics here is just plain idiotic beyond belief.

I give you a 1 because thats the lowest I can give…

I farted