T Nation

16 Years Old


.

sorry i know it should be in beginners my bad, im also getting alot of stretch marks right on my bicepts cant really see it in my pic but know anything i can do with that ?

I’m assuming when you say 2 plates you mean 2 45lb plates on each side thus making it 225lbs for 10 reps. If that’s the case that’s pretty impressive for someone your age. You need more pics such as back and legs or you’ll get flamed. I’m giving you a 2 for physique. Keep it up.

Set that bitch on cruise control. It’s all maintenance from here on out.

[quote].LME wrote:
i worked out before for a month or 2 im just getting back into it
i weight in at 215-220 i know i can do 2 plates for 10 reps on bench and 2 plates on dead lift for 8 and 3 plates for 4 on squating.

i have worked out once since these pictures, good start ?

[/quote]

if you’re deadlifting 225 for 8, and squatting 315 for 4, you aren’t squatting.

Oh yeah, time to work legs you’re way out of porportion.

LOL!!!

Wow, how about this… Go to beginners and ask;

[quote].LME wrote:
im getting alot of stretch marks right on my bicepts know anything i can do with that ?[/quote]

I rate you a 1.5 for being severely underdeveloped, however not a 1 because you’re not grossly obese like many americans.

I have to round down though, sorry.

Not really sorry though.

Bicepts? You don’t happen to know WhiteTiger711, do you?

Listen bro, idk wtf you or others are thinking but please refrain from posting physique pics if you don’t look halfway decent. You have some decent arms but that about it and still they’re not even that great. Post when you beef up a bit.

it’s the same old crap with this section - wanting their physiques rated when none yet exists. unless there’s some sort of screening or pre-judging process implemented, this will continue.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
it’s the same old crap with this section - wanting their physiques rated when none yet exists. unless there’s some sort of screening or pre-judging process implemented, this will continue. [/quote]

Lately I’ve just been coming here to laugh. It’s pretty pathetic.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
it’s the same old crap with this section - wanting their physiques rated when none yet exists. unless there’s some sort of screening or pre-judging process implemented, this will continue. [/quote]

x2, people just don’t read the stickie at the top.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
1morerep wrote:
it’s the same old crap with this section - wanting their physiques rated when none yet exists. unless there’s some sort of screening or pre-judging process implemented, this will continue.

Lately I’ve just been coming here to laugh. It’s pretty pathetic.[/quote]

no shit. I’m on here for that sole reason.

However we’ve had a few good RMP recently though too.

1

Proper pics or that’s all you get.

[quote].LME wrote:
sorry i know it should be in beginners my bad, im also getting alot of stretch marks right on my bicepts cant really see it in my pic but know anything i can do with that ?[/quote]

cocoa butter, rub it on them.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
1morerep wrote:
it’s the same old crap with this section - wanting their physiques rated when none yet exists. unless there’s some sort of screening or pre-judging process implemented, this will continue.

Lately I’ve just been coming here to laugh. It’s pretty pathetic.

no shit. I’m on here for that sole reason.

However we’ve had a few good RMP recently though too.[/quote]

I love this forum. I see why I got flamed when I first got here…but man do I love this forum now.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
1

Proper pics or that’s all you get.[/quote]

I’m a bit suprised Mak…That was pretty gentle by your standards!

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Listen bro, idk wtf you or others are thinking but please refrain from posting physique pics if you don’t look halfway decent. You have some decent arms but that about it and still they’re not even that great. Post when you beef up a bit.[/quote]

yea I agree you dont even have a physique to rate so why post your pics

it’s true your doing very well for a 16 year old but head for the beginners sections and or work your arse off.

Well, for what it’s worth, it does seem like you’ve lifted for a month…ish.