16 Years Old, 193 Pounds

Well im 16, been bodybuilding for about 10 months now. My diet is pretty basic, i like mostly everything. But ill admit its not that clean atm. I use DC training.

Lifts
Bench-256
Squat-425
Deadlift-420
Military Press-190
BB Row-233

Im having some trouble getting the pics to show (had to make like 3 threads) so im being brief.

Finally got em up. If theres any other info u need jus ask.

awesome for 16, you will be a tank before your 20.

Holy shit, what has your mom been feeding you?? You look like you’re 25.

10 months training you look great

LoL Thanks fellas. But i didnt start from scratch 10 months ago. I lifted for bball, and starting my freshman year my squat was 308, had 17 in calves, and lik 24 thighs. But I was WAY out of proportion imo. So i guess there was some kind of base.

But what areas u think i should work on? I have my own ideas of what but i wanna hear your opinions.

[quote]hamo313 wrote:
LoL Thanks fellas. But i didnt start from scratch 10 months ago. I lifted for bball, and starting my freshman year my squat was 308, had 17 in calves, and lik 24 thighs. But I was WAY out of proportion imo. So i guess there was some kind of base.

But what areas u think i should work on? I have my own ideas of what but i wanna hear your opinions.
[/quote]

Upper chest.

[quote]SlothGuy wrote:
Holy shit, what has your mom been feeding you?? [/quote]

Breast milk…

Think about it. When in your life did you grow the most? Gaining multiple pounds in a week with basically no fat gain? As a baby… what were you drinking? Tit milk… its science

OP still breastfeeds and is reaping some amazing benefits… dont hate :slight_smile:

So i should keep working on overall size??
Just to be sure.

How did you qualify your squats in determining your max? I see way to many people not squating low enough and using shallow squats as their lift total. Good totals, I had almost identical squat and deadlift totals at your age, but my bench was a good 50 lbs more. I wish I could of had a source like t nation to read, education is very important when building a great body, educate yourself, the knowledge out there is much better than when I was your age.

Are you trying to get bigger is that your goal? If that is your goal you need to eat way more than you are now, at your age I wouldn’t worry about abs if I’m trying to get bigger. I mean keep doing your ab routine, by up your food intake, when you want to shed the fat in the future, I promise your abs will still be there.

Sigh Well i forgot to mention IM DOIN MY FIRST BODYBUILDING SHOW IN 2011. Ill be 17 by then. So yea im tryin to get bigger overall, but i have weak areas to work on before i compete, i.e. hamstrings, uppper chest, arms imo.

And yes i go low enough on squats. We have weightlifting as a class atmy school and i had it last year. The teacher teaches us olympic weightlifting and all that so we had to go ass to grass (or ass to calves), but now i jus go low enough to be past parallel. And like i said im still adding 5lbs every week so 50lbs added to my bench isnt that far away :wink:

But heres a vid off my phone, cant remember from when but its the first time i got 315 for 10

Sigh Well i forgot to mention IM DOIN MY FIRST BODYBUILDING SHOW IN 2011. Ill be 17 by then. So yea im tryin to get bigger overall, but i have weak areas to work on before i compete, i.e. hamstrings, uppper chest, arms imo.

And yes i go low enough on squats. We have weightlifting as a class atmy school and i had it last year. The teacher teaches us olympic weightlifting and all that so we had to go ass to grass (or ass to calves), but now i jus go low enough to be past parallel. And like i said im still adding 5lbs every week so 50lbs added to my bench isnt that far away :wink:

But heres a vid off my phone, cant remember from when but its the first time i got 315 for 10

huh, i saw the rating and expected a laugh at the op’s expense, but not bad at all! i see you are doing DC, care to give us a break down?

You work up to your 6 rep max, then do 6 more rest pause reps. So you hit the first 6, then rest 30-60 sec and do 2 more reps. Repeat two more times for a total of 6 rest pause reps.

I like it, your pushing for a new PR every workout.

Nice work OP, your rating is off in my opinion.

I mean, you’re a young buck and all, but you are seriously on the right track. Keep up the good work.

The rating seems unfair to me too.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
The rating seems unfair to me too.[/quote]

RACIST!

That’s not DC training just fyi.

Hard to beleive your 16 and squatting that much weight so well. Damn When I was 16 I couldnt even squat 100lbs for 6. Im 26 now and just about manage 315 for 6 !