16 Years Old, 135lbs, Bench 195

agreed with the last post, he’s 16.

and has 5 years of natural growth left… so with a sensible diet and training program he should be looking pretty good at 21. i would say though, in my opinion that putting up a bench PB is a habit you need to get out of, why not work on your deadlifts and squats and then you will see some gains. i was always way stronger on my push than my pulls and was injury free until last year where i had a major rotator cuff tear (through years of strength imbalance chest to back)…

get lower back work and external rotations in your program to compensate for youthful over-eagerness to build the mirror muscles

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
i think the thing u have got to consider is the fact that this guy is 5’3" so 135 isn’t too bad

at 190 he would basically be competition ready

and it looks to me from his routine (posted on another thread)that he has been training hard in fact too hard in my opinion

plus it doesn’t look like his training is totally for aesthetics… it looks like he does have a decent set of wheels[/quote]

haha thanks

[quote]1morerep wrote:
this kid looks better than half the men who post on here[/quote]

ahah awesome, thanks

[quote]nathan11 wrote:
agreed with the last post, he’s 16.

and has 5 years of natural growth left… so with a sensible diet and training program he should be looking pretty good at 21. i would say though, in my opinion that putting up a bench PB is a habit you need to get out of, why not work on your deadlifts and squats and then you will see some gains. i was always way stronger on my push than my pulls and was injury free until last year where i had a major rotator cuff tear (through years of strength imbalance chest to back)…

get lower back work and external rotations in your program to compensate for youthful over-eagerness to build the mirror muscles[/quote]

aiight thanks for the advice
i do, do deadlifts and squats
my deadlifts are at 280lbs max…
damn, rotator cuff tear…that sounds painful, hope you get better

Hopefully you grow a bit more that will help add a lot more size, because at your hight its going to be tough to gain a lot more size. You look solid right now though but I wouldn’t put you at 6% bodyfat, probably 10.

This guys score is low because he doesn’t weigh a ton right? For some reason T-Nation has this arbitrary fascination with the number 200. For 16 and 130lbs you look fantastic and you’ve got plenty of time and T-levels on your side to get bigger.

I recently turned 16 and would kill for a level of tone like that. Did you start out extremely thin? What is your diet like so you can maintain that figure while gaining at the same time?

[quote]jake_the_snake68 wrote:
I recently turned 16 and would kill for a level of tone like that. Did you start out extremely thin? What is your diet like so you can maintain that figure while gaining at the same time?[/quote]

yea man, i was really skinny. i just stay away from all junk food, and i eat at least 6-8 meals a day. although i never eat until im full, only until im content

Congrats you look a hell of a lot better than I do.

aright, I’m 17, weigh 150, 5’7 and have a fuck of alot of shoulders and back but jack for anything else. don’t remember the last time I maxed in bench but it was around 230, I’ve gotten 300 on the smith but I may as well not even count that as a bench max. I’ve tossed a few posts here and there, the last one was my lifting program. it’s not the greatest but it’s been working thus far for me.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1911951&pageNo=0#1917287

because your only 16 iv rated you a solid 8 what ever your doing its working keep up the good work.

dude forget that gettin hyyooooggee stuff puttin on massive weight. Just keep up your strength and more size and weight will go along with it…im 5’8 150 and i pull a 1200 (USAPL standards with equipment at 148)…and man i dont look big, but damn if i cant move weight lol you got it man good work

[quote]Pipes06 wrote:
dude forget that gettin hyyooooggee stuff puttin on massive weight. Just keep up your strength and more size and weight will go along with it…im 5’8 150 and i pull a 1200 (USAPL standards with equipment at 148)…and man i dont look big, but damn if i cant move weight lol you got it man good work[/quote]

…vids please…

[quote]animalmj wrote:
Pipes06 wrote:
dude forget that gettin hyyooooggee stuff puttin on massive weight. Just keep up your strength and more size and weight will go along with it…im 5’8 150 and i pull a 1200 (USAPL standards with equipment at 148)…and man i dont look big, but damn if i cant move weight lol you got it man good work

…vids please…[/quote]

I hope you know he’s talking about a 1200 pound total.

Yeh, and I’d still like some Vids. Those are still impressive, though he did say with equipment so…that can make quite a difference.

fuck me.

i hate to be that guy,
but i think he’s a little over rated,
im sixteen and i can put up 3 hundy
…like common
is he really 55% of the perfect male physique

[quote]Footballer90 wrote:
i hate to be that guy,
but i think he’s a little over rated,
im sixteen and i can put up 3 hundy
…like common
is he really 55% of the perfect male physique[/quote]

im not following?

51 rather.
his rateing is 5.1
i would assume that a 10 is the perfect male body…

damn good work

keep it up!