16 Years Old, 11 Month Transformation

So, I started training in august last year. I didn’t know much about nutrition or proper training. My form, training program and nutrition was shit. I only trained three days a week and ate what ever the fuck i wanted. In this period i made some SMALL gains.

I then started to cut out shitty food, learned some more about proper form and workout splits. i started training more seriously in december and i have been training 5-7 days a week since.

I of course use steroids like protein powder, creatine, zma and pwo(haha).

starting weight: 158 lbs
current weight: 193,6 lbs
height: 6 ft
current lifting stats: 400 lbs x5 squat, 275 lbs bench, 400 lbs deadlift

this is me now

front

[quote]Berntsen wrote:
front[/quote]

11 months?
FUCK MAN SERIOUS PROGRESS,gj.

[quote]Perho wrote:

[quote]Berntsen wrote:
front[/quote]

11 months?
FUCK MAN SERIOUS PROGRESS,gj.[/quote]

thanks man :slight_smile:

WTF!!! Huge gains, omg do I even lift seriously. You sure the only steroids you take are creatine and pwo? (lolz). Anyway, what is your current split? holy shit ahah

[quote]jeanmich wrote:
WTF!!! Huge gains, omg do I even lift seriously. You sure the only steroids you take are creatine and pwo? (lolz). Anyway, what is your current split? holy shit ahah[/quote]

I cant afford roids and im not going to start using until im in my twentys, because of my body not being fully developed. i train a push/pull/leg split. I only take a rest day when i feel WAY to exhausted to work out.

Great progress!! Really impressive over any time-frame but especially in such a short one. You’ve put in the effort and you should be proud of the results.

ASIDE: fuck I wish I was 16 again…

That`s awesome progress. Bra jobba :stuck_out_tongue: