16 Year Old!

Wow. I understand this is “rate my physique” and he posted a lifting vid, but Jesus H. Christ.The kid’s pretty skinny, but so what? I’d put money that this kid is stronger than more than half of the cats talking shit. To the OP, you’re pretty thin right now, but you’re strong for your age and size. Keep plugging away and don’t listen to all of useless shit talking that’s rampant on this site. There are alot of knoweledgeable, helpful people that’ll help you out anyway they can.

[quote]BlondeBombChelle wrote:
Since this thread is useless, I think I will post here. I need to bring my post count up to 57.

Thank you,

AmyMichelle[/quote]

Haaaaaaaaaaa…now I get it…

“BlondebombCHELLE”, … CHELLE…MiCHELLE…

…Good one, for a blonde :stuck_out_tongue:

But ah, what was I gonna say…Oh yeah, this is also useless :slight_smile:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Wow. I understand this is “rate my physique” and he posted a lifting vid, but Jesus H. Christ.The kid’s pretty skinny, but so what? I’d put money that this kid is stronger than more than half of the cats talking shit. To the OP, you’re pretty thin right now, but you’re strong for your age and size. Keep plugging away and don’t listen to all of useless shit talking that’s rampant on this site. There are alot of knoweledgeable, helpful people that’ll help you out anyway they can. [/quote]

Thatd be pretty sad if it were true. Also you have to consider that “strong” is relative to what youre doing. From his name, and the video it seems that he pretty much only benches. It wouldn’t really surprise me if his squat and deadlift were both around how much he benches, maybe even less. A strong benchpress does not = strong. I also hope that more people can bench more than 260 or whatever this guy put up. Regardless hes an idiot for posting a video of a lift in the rate my PHYSIQUE forum, and the flaming is well deserved.

Fuck seriously replying to this thread has a cat picture why dont chu.

:expressionless:

:expressionless:

[quote]Defekt wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:
Wow. I understand this is “rate my physique” and he posted a lifting vid, but Jesus H. Christ.The kid’s pretty skinny, but so what? I’d put money that this kid is stronger than more than half of the cats talking shit. To the OP, you’re pretty thin right now, but you’re strong for your age and size. Keep plugging away and don’t listen to all of useless shit talking that’s rampant on this site. There are alot of knoweledgeable, helpful people that’ll help you out anyway they can.

Thatd be pretty sad if it were true. Also you have to consider that “strong” is relative to what youre doing. From his name, and the video it seems that he pretty much only benches. It wouldn’t really surprise me if his squat and deadlift were both around how much he benches, maybe even less. A strong benchpress does not = strong. I also hope that more people can bench more than 260 or whatever this guy put up. Regardless hes an idiot for posting a video of a lift in the rate my PHYSIQUE forum, and the flaming is well deserved.

Fuck seriously replying to this thread has a cat picture why dont chu.
[/quote]

Those pics are f*cking awesome and so is your comment about the flaming being deserved…I dont care what anyone says…

…Those pics also makes me hungry to a high degree for some reason…I f*cking love cat…

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m also 16 years old, and I hate to say this kid, but in my school you’d definitily be picked on. Maybe you should toughen your hands so you can grow up to be a man. And that’s cool your working on Strength but that looked to be a 45 pound bar with two 45’s and 35’s. That’s 205 most common athletes when they first pump a little iron can lift that and be proud.

Anyways I'll give ya a 5 your probably built better then me you don't look like a fat turd in a t-shirt. Post this video on myspace or facebook you might pick up some chics. But like that one dude said on the first page, you can film, when you have something to film something that impresses the masses. 

People just aren’t very interested in teenagers putting up 205 nothing special. Again no offense, I have respect that your hitting the iron alot of kid’s are age are lazy pieces of sh!t.

[quote]tnt2005 wrote:
I’m also 16 years old, and I hate to say this kid, but in my school you’d definitily be picked on. Maybe you should toughen your hands so you can grow up to be a man. And that’s cool your working on Strength but that looked to be a 45 pound bar with two 45’s and 35’s. That’s 205 most common athletes when they first pump a little iron can lift that and be proud.

Anyways I'll give ya a 5 your probably built better then me you don't look like a fat turd in a t-shirt. Post this video on myspace or facebook you might pick up some chics. But like that one dude said on the first page, you can film, when you have something to film something that impresses the masses. 

People just aren’t very interested in teenagers putting up 205 nothing special. Again no offense, I have respect that your hitting the iron alot of kid’s are age are lazy pieces of sh!t.[/quote]

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’ve never seen an average 16 year old be able to jump in and bench over their bodyweight on day one. 205 is a good lift for anyone in the 160-180lb. bracket without a doubt, especially for more than 3 reps.

Obviously the op has been working to get that far and he should be given credit for it…but not in this “Rate my Physique” thread.

Edit: After watching the vid again, he only does one rep, but it’s a 45, a 35, a 5 and what looks like a 2.5 on each side…175+45 = 220. So 205 for three might still be possible. Or something…

yeah 205 is a sick lift and anyone who can bench over their bodyweight with some training should be given credit for training at all…dotdot

I especially liked the bitch tits poking through your T-shirt.

Phil Mickelson’s got nothing on you kid.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Wow. I understand this is “rate my physique” and he posted a lifting vid, but Jesus H. Christ.The kid’s pretty skinny, but so what? I’d put money that this kid is stronger than more than half of the cats talking shit. To the OP, you’re pretty thin right now, but you’re strong for your age and size. Keep plugging away and don’t listen to all of useless shit talking that’s rampant on this site. There are alot of knoweledgeable, helpful people that’ll help you out anyway they can. [/quote]

Totally! I mean HELL, to the average American, he’s damn strong.

Wooo, the kid likes KFC.

Somebody get this kid a training bra and an ego check.

Why’d I come here? Damn, I need a life.

[quote]Handsome Rob 84 wrote:
Why’d I come here? Damn, I need a life.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing. But then I realized that these threads provide hours of hilarity, punctured only by the occasional decent physique.