16 Year Old!

‘kay… not much physique showin’ there, kiddo.

Pumped

Well done on your gains so far but this section is “Rate My Physique”, You are building yourself a base and it seems your going good so continue, Post Rate My Physique when you have made dramatic changes to your body.

How do i make the pictures show.

hahahaha…i’m sorry. sometimes i wonder about people and their ablity, or inability, to feel embarrassed for themselves, thus preventing them from posting vides such as this.

on a side note. you should wear forearm sleeves with the weight room gloves. it will probably increase your bench another 10-15 lbs.

thats not me benching lol, my bad wrong vid thats my workout partner

Maybe I’m an old man on here, but does every kid in the weight room carry a camcorder with him at all times?

Film and talk less, lift and eat more.

S

those bench bars are pretty darn rough on the hands…

I dont understand the premise of this thread.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
I dont understand the premise of this thread.[/quote]

… Ahhh, ditto on that…I’m lost too :S

i’d be content to max 135 lbs for the rest of my life if i got to still look like i do :slight_smile:

sick burn!!!

What the fuck is with this?

Well, it’s `Rate my Physique, so here goes…

You get a 1. You’ve got no muscle, are horribly pale and display no symetry, visible cuts, or anything that would be worthy of impressing anyone. One a further negative note, your pointy nipples, and potruding guy when you stand up all happy with yourself make me sick. It’s like the school dumbing down the tests so kids can feel smart, I want no part of it. Way to pat yourself on the back for mediocrity (if that).

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Well, it’s `Rate my Physique, so here goes…

You get a 1. You’ve got no muscle, are horribly pale and display no symetry, visible cuts, or anything that would be worthy of impressing anyone. One a further negative note, your pointy nipples, and potruding guy when you stand up all happy with yourself make me sick. It’s like the school dumbing down the tests so kids can feel smart, I want no part of it. Way to pat yourself on the back for mediocrity (if that).

S
[/quote]

Stu, tell us what you really think.

dude, one rep?
really?
i mean ur 16 but so am i and im maxin like 335
not alot to be proud of

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Maybe I’m an old man on here, but does every kid in the weight room carry a camcorder with him at all times?

Film and talk less, lift and eat more.

S
[/quote]
Lifting gloves … check,
Headphones … check,
Camcorder … check,
Spotter … check,
Grrrrrrrr.

Rating = 1

Rating you in the 16 year old female category, I would give you at least a 2 for strength, but a 1 for physique, because you’re completely flat chested.

wow ur tiny