16 Year Old With 2 Years Training

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
A simple trick I often tell the teens at my gym when they’re stuck, is to keep your diet exactly the same, but to add a big spoonful of peanut butter to each meal. By the days end you’ll have added at least an extra 1000 cals.

-S[/quote]

that is actually a hell of an idea. Lean people tend to drastically over report their caloric intake and fatter people cut it short, reporting less calories then they actually take in

Of course I always get the ‘But doesn’t peanut butter have fat in it?’ question -lol

But yeah, little things tend to add up, and before people know it, they’re actually used to eating a few hundred calories more at each meal.

-S

Hey dude just to reiterate some of what has been said as well as own op testosterone enhancers at 16 is not great for you as you will throw your growth pattern out of whack. I would suggest as you are young and still developing work on your core exercises such as squats bench deads as well as alot of body weight stuff which will give u a better base for future development.

As for diet u seem to be quite lean and i would guess somewhat fast metabolism so all i can say is milk and steak as well as plenty of carbs. The peanut butter idea is awesome and u will notice it.

I like BSN’s cell mass creatine…helps me really keep my gains and keep my muscles feeling fuller, you could try that…and maybe give some BCAA’s a shot…I use NOW Sports BCAA’s and like the mighty stu said throw some peanut butter in the mix or even try a handfull of almonds whith every meal and jack up ur complex carb and protein intake every day…ull get there, everything takes time

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1231523&cr=

a good read about muscle milk.

besides that a t-booster is not recomended at your age, your t levels should be nice and high from your age onwards.