16 Year Old Seeking Advice

I’m 16 looking for some advice on how to improve been working out since 13 never had great diet but made minor improvements willing to do everything right now

Could you post your diet and workout?

If you’ve made some progress, I’m curious What you changed that initially allowed you to, and what exactly your current set up(diet and training) looks like.

S

read a bunch of articles by guys like Dan John, Jim Wendler and Paul Carter

Learn to eat well. Learn to be consistent with training. Learn proper lifting form for the lifts you do, use weights lighter than you think are necessary until form is crisp.
Read, watch videos, and learn.

Run, jump, stay flexible, play, have fun…

Focus on form and maintain your mobility. It’s a marathon not a sprint and not getting injured is the number one way to become strong and jacked.

Bingo, dosen’t really matter what program you do if you invest 100 percent into it

Diet is #1. I flailed around for years until l finally got it through my thick skull that YOU CANT GET BIG WITHOUT EATING BIG. Total duh-huh moment that changed everything. Eat every scrap of NUTRITIOUS food you can afford, beg borrow, or steal.

#2 is progressive overload. Start light. Lighter than you think you should. Add weight each time you do a particular lift, I don’t care how small the increase is. 5lbs a week equals 260 in a year. 1lb/wk is still 52lbs/yr. Slow, steady progress will keep you focused and dedicated, and you won’t outrun your recovery capacity for a long while.