16 Year Old - Rate My Physique

Hey, i just wanted some critique/feedback on my back double bi shot. I’m 16 years old and have been lifting for about a year. I’m 5’11" 175 lbs. I lift on average 5 days a week for 1 1/2 hours a day.

My split usually consists of chest/back, biceps/triceps/forearms, and shoulders/legs. I just want to make sure I’m on the right track, any comments and tips would be appreciated.

All I see is a low body fat %

you are going to be criticized for not having any back width

chest pose

[quote]itsthenickman wrote:
you are going to be criticized for not having any back width or traps[/quote]

I would say bulk and bring up your back traps and Im going to guess legs.

Your back looks horrible, but your chest is decent. Definitely not worth posting yet. You’ve got promise.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
Your back looks horrible, but your chest is decent. Definitely not worth posting yet. You’ve got promise.[/quote]
The front and back don’t even look like the same person. I trust that they are, but they don’t look like it.

[quote]shizen wrote:
All I see is a low body fat %[/quote]

I’m guessing you’re a fat bastard with barely any muscle who gets comfort by convincing himself that once he ‘cuts’ after his life-long ‘bulk’, then surely he’ll be a ripped 300 pound monster.

Give me a fucking break guys. This kid is 16 and there’s no denying that he is making good progress for one year of lifting.

[quote]GribGrob wrote:
shizen wrote:

I’m guessing you’re a fat bastard with barely any muscle who gets comfort by convincing himself that once he ‘cuts’ after his life-long ‘bulk’, then surely he’ll be a ripped 300 pound monster.

Give me a fucking break guys. This kid is 16 and there’s no denying that he is making good progress for one year of lifting. [/quote]

That’s what I was thinking.
If he looks like that now…at 16, imagine at 20 or even 25…if he sticks with it.

[quote]shizen wrote:
All I see is a low body fat %[/quote]

Yeah I agree, you must have a high BF or something. I don’t get it, no he’s not massively ripped but saying he’s got low BF and that’s it, that’s a pretty stupid observation there. Do you need glasses or something, or do people have to massively ripped and can bench 500 pounds to get praise from you?

You look absolutely fantastic for 16.

Hell, you look good for a lot of ages!

Great potential. Keep at it.

Keep up the good work.

You’re looking good kid, especially for 16. I’d give you an 8. Keep up the good work.

You look fine. Awesome progress for just one year of lifting. Keep doing what you are doing. And, ignore the retards (horrible back,…).

[quote]GribGrob wrote:
shizen wrote:

Give me a fucking break guys. This kid is 16 and there’s no denying that he is making good progress for one year of lifting. [/quote]

Great post! My advice to the OP is to just keep training hard and eating right. You still have 4 to 8 years of a built in primed anabolic environment to work with. Maybe incorporate some corrective/preventive movements now to address the mid/lower traps and glutes now. Go with heavy pull ups to help with the width of the back. I’m sure you can probably hit numbers on pull ups, so lower the reps down to 3 to 5 with external resistance. Finally, if you don’t already, start performing deadlifts and rack pulls. Your rating is too low.

thanks for all the comments/tips. im about to start ct’s hss-100 back specialization program. ill take some more pictures in 4 weeks when i finish.

Deadlifts and pullups should be your best friends now.

Very impressive for your age, keep going.

[quote]TC wrote:
You look absolutely fantastic for 16.

Hell, you look good for a lot of ages!

Great potential. Keep at it.[/quote]

Hell yea at 16 you got the time to add the mass that matters

Keep it up dude

solid

your arms look great and so does your chest…but your traps and lats are quite disproportional to ur other muscles. arms aren’t all that matter other than for attracting girls. if you want the optimal look you gotta get that back bigger

yea… i was going to say, in you rear double bi, your arms definitly overpower the picture. it looks disproportionate. just work on building up that back.

overall tho, great job for 16. keep workin hard and go balls out