16 Year Old Needs Help

[quote]ForumSmitH wrote:
First of all Im not skinny. I weigh 75 kg and my height is 178cm. That is the reason I want to take clen in the fiest place. I don’t want to lose all the muscle I’ve gained. I know its not much but I feel proud of being able to bench press 100kg for 6 reps at my age.[/quote]

Unless you are Asian, you are skinny. If you are Asian, you would be average. Cut down to 65kg and you will be skinny.

If you knew how to train and diet properly, you would not be losing muscle on a cut. Everyone here has done it before naturally. You are not special. You have the advantage of age and natural hormones.

Why are you still arguing this point when the people who have responded in this thread have accumulated experience amounting to several DECADES?

[quote]Maxximo wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]ForumSmitH wrote:
First of all Im not skinny. I weigh 75 kg and my height is 178cm. That is the reason I want to take clen in the fiest place. I don’t want to lose all the muscle I’ve gained. I know its not much but I feel proud of being able to bench press 100kg for 6 reps at my age.[/quote]

NO YOU ARE FUCKING SKINNY GET THE FUCK OVER IT. You are not Bulky, you are not swole, you are not jacked you are not fucking any of that. You are probably one of the bigger kids at your high school but on the grand scheme of these YOU ARE NOT JACKED.

We are trying to help you get there and be something one day. But, obviously you are 16 and have everything fucking figured out so take your Clen and piss what little you have away and then go on another unsuccessful bulk as you have already done. Listen to us and you will progress don’t and you will be a all “jacked” to your other 14 year old 130lbs friends bouncing 220lbs off your chest with your ass 6 inches off the bench with your buddies “spotting” you.[/quote]

LOL I just spit chicken breast and brown rice all over my monitor. Thanks for making me almost choke on my food at lunch. haha.[/quote]

Lol

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]ForumSmitH wrote:

Unless you are Asian, you are skinny. If you are Asian, you would be average. Cut down to 65kg and you will be skinny.

If you knew how to train and diet properly, you would not be losing muscle on a cut. Everyone here has done it before naturally. You are not special. You have the advantage of age and natural hormones.

Why are you still arguing this point when the people who have responded in this thread have accumulated experience amounting to several DECADES?[/quote]

Well I never did it naturally I was born and my dad started dropping Abombs in my bottle day one

Ok here is my diet:

Lunch: lots of fish, chicken or meat with veggies and a sweet potato or anybother yam or rice.
Post wotkout: 2 scoops whey and some kiwi or fast carbs
Dinner: lots of meat and veggies with something sweet afterwards. Protein pudding or protein waffles for most days.

On training days I eat less fat and more carbs and on rest days I lower carbs and increas the fats.
I train heavy four times a week. Monday tuesday thursday and saturday and I do other types of training the other days.

[quote]ForumSmitH wrote:
By bulky I didnt mean big I just wabted to point out that I dont have the typical skinny teenagers genetics. I have wide hips and thick bones. My diet and training is on track. I’ve read more articles than you could rhink of and how can you talk about messing with your heart with all the stuff you guys use. I will never try anabolics just because I don’t feel like I need them. And yes I do lose lots of muscle when cutting and at 16 you dont have much testosterone. I dont even have hair anywhere but my balls armpits and head.

Is clen really that bad on the heart?[/quote]

EyeDentist is natural and in his fifties. He is also a highly educated medical professional.

Stop behaving like a child. You think you can bargain your way out of the risk of danger with unknown strangers online? Yes, clen can potentially kill you if you’re fucking stupid. And you sure sound like you are at the moment.

Again, if you lose all your muscle cutting 5% of your bodyfat, you do not know how to eat and train. Period.

It does not matter how many damn articles you read.

Also I’m not planning on doing it alone a friend who is a doctor is going to help me.

[quote]ForumSmitH wrote:
By bulky I didnt mean big I just wabted to point out that I dont have the typical skinny teenagers genetics. I have wide hips and thick bones. My diet and training is on track. I’ve read more articles than you could rhink of and how can you talk about messing with your heart with all the stuff you guys use. I will never try anabolics just because I don’t feel like I need them. And yes I do lose lots of muscle when cutting and at 16 you dont have much testosterone. I dont even have hair anywhere but my balls armpits and head.

Is clen really that bad on the heart?[/quote]

HOLY SHIT never mind I didn’t realize you were retarded.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]ForumSmitH wrote:

Why are you still arguing this point when the people who have responded in this thread have accumulated experience amounting to several DECADES?[/quote]

Well I never did it naturally I was born and my dad started dropping Abombs in my bottle day one
[/quote]

Lol I knew it! One does not become such a beast unless he was assisted from birth!

[quote]ForumSmitH wrote:
Also I’m not planning on doing it alone a friend who is a doctor is going to help me.[/quote]

Your friend should have his license stripped if he is a real doctor… But, I bet he is actually your boyfriend and he just wears a white lab coat when he checks your prostate… Hands Free… you just call him a doctor to help not cry when you look at yourself in the mirror.

Just to clarify that is not a doctor …

I dont know what “lots of meat and veggies” means does anyone else know?

Yes Tyler from my past experiences from this board and the fact he weighs 165 pounds after a few years of serious dialed in training and nutrition usually means a can of tuna fish and 6 to maybe 8 oz of chicken a day with a cucumber… but a real big one just the way he likes it when they play doctor.

Im here for advice not for being made fun of. And no it doesnt mean a can of tuna. It means a pound of meat or chicken. Or maybe half a pound with 4 eggs. And a lot of veggies means 2 cups brocolli and 1 cup mixed other veggies.

yes, your diet is perfect but for some reason you are the ONE person in the universe who magically can’t lose weight despite having a perfect diet.

That is because you, my friend, are special. All these people disagreeing with you are doing so because they just don’t understand how special you are.

You couldn’t possibly eat any better or train any harder, could you?

Could you?

COULD YOU???

I couldn’t eag better. I could eat less if that’s what you mean but I’d lose a lot of muscle along with the fat.

Oh your right we obviously have no idea what we are talking about obviously there is no way you could eat better because the diet you just laid out is obviously packed full fucking awesome sauce. If you would shut the hell up and use your brain you would you would do the smart thing and fucking govto the body buildering section (you know the professionas at losing body fat with out sacrificing a lot of muscle) or even the beginners section and learned how to train and diet correctly you might be OK.

How ever answer this if you are so scared of losing any muscle !ass at all during this cut because you obviously don’t have any you can spare. Then why are you fucking cutting any way. Your 16 trying to impress some girl or your boyfriend. How about you fucking gain so!e impressive muscle mass so when you do cut down 1. You could afford a little muscle loss and 2. You might actually look impressive instead of what half of the untrained drug Free kids look like. Skinny is not fucking impressive and if having abs to impress your friends is so important to take drugs you are plain pathetic.

Listen to the advice givens or don’t at the end of the day it is not going to affect us in the slightest. Personally I look forward to your next thread " 145 pound kid looks for advice to get swole but I don’t wanna eat, gain weight, or even al!ost lose my abs so will Anavar only be a good cycle all my other swole 15 year old friends are taking it and I swear they all have 15" arms" long titled but you get the point.

You came here for advise. You were given the advise you need just not what you wanted. Then you stomped your foot and huffed hot air “BUT IM BIG I AM 165lbs I SWEAR” . So we then made fun of you and will continue to do so cause it is funny. Or you could just shut and say OK imma go Squat and have a Steak after like a fucking man whose balls have actually dropped.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
Hahahahha but you’re far from skinny [/quote]

feel fucking skinny man! 20lbs lighter than I was. It’s weird, people keep asking me if I’ve gotten bigger so I obviously look way better but I feel like such a little pussy now.

Still, going back on cycle next week so it won’t be for long. Mwa ha harrr[/quote]

Man i know your pain. im 34lb lighter. Feel skinny in clothes but without i look like a monster!

[quote]Yogi wrote:
yes, your diet is perfect but for some reason you are the ONE person in the universe who magically can’t lose weight despite having a perfect diet.

That is because you, my friend, are special. All these people disagreeing with you are doing so because they just don’t understand how special you are.

You couldn’t possibly eat any better or train any harder, could you?

Could you?

COULD YOU???[/quote]

Oh no he’s that special one in a million genetic freak who can’t retain muscle while losing… 3.75kg!!!

There won’t be any muscle left! It will all be gone! It simply can’t be the case that he did not have enough muscle in the first place! So he had to lose 10kg before he finally looks lean but ends up scrawny and thinks he lost all the muscle that was never there to begin with!

Never mind though. Clen will solve all his problems!!!

We tell him it’s bullshit but no, he’s 16, he’s got the entire universe figured out. He’ll debunk the Theory of Relativity when he’s 17!

Fuck, I bet by 18 he’ll have his own particle accelerator built with used foam rollers in his bedroom powering up his homemade quantum computer!

P.S

Your doctor friend should go to jail. If he exists.

kinda scary to think that superdrol was OTC…

OP, clenbuterol causes cardiac remodeling…so consider that as you follow your plan

Im not foing this for anyone but myself and I just finished doing squats and deadlifts and Im going to have a steak right now. I just want quicker results shedding body fat.