16 Year Old AAS

Greetings all,I am a 16 year old male. I am 6’1 and I weigh about 75 kgs as I am a bit to the skinny side.So my dad has used steroids many times before and Im assuming he did a reasonably safe job as I still havent seen any megative impacts.Im going on holiday in 3 months and i need to rapidly grow,I dont want to be walking on the beach with the body I currently have. I plan on taking 2, 6 week courses of dynabol and deca durabolin.I dont plan on being extremly big but I just want some good physique.

Im well aware of the risks but as stated in a previous forum I read here,many people exxagerate how bad it is for teens simply cause they know we are irresponsible and we’ll misuse it. In my case,thats not possible as my dad will control it. I believe deca durabolin is one of the best steroids I can take in the sense that it has the best effectiveness to side effects ratio.

If you plan on telling me how bad it is or you have some sarcastic comment,please reserve it to yourself. Id appreciate some honest advice on how this will effect me (realisticly),what the best steroid is and the best way to use it. I also plan on taking creatine with the steroids,is that okay?I have been gyming for about 4 months aswell.
Thanks
Armand.

[quote]strikerstrydom wrote:
Greetings all,I am a 16 year old male. I am 6’1 and I weigh about 75 kgs as I am a bit to the skinny side.So my dad has used steroids many times before and Im assuming he did a reasonably safe job as I still havent seen any megative impacts.Im going on holiday in 3 months and i need to rapidly grow,I dont want to be walking on the beach with the body I currently have. I plan on taking 2, 6 week courses of dynabol and deca durabolin.I dont plan on being extremly big but I just want some good physique.

Im well aware of the risks but as stated in a previous forum I read here,many people exxagerate how bad it is for teens simply cause they know we are irresponsible and we’ll misuse it. In my case,thats not possible as my dad will control it. I believe deca durabolin is one of the best steroids I can take in the sense that it has the best effectiveness to side effects ratio.

If you plan on telling me how bad it is or you have some sarcastic comment,please reserve it to yourself. Id appreciate some honest advice on how this will effect me (realisticly),what the best steroid is and the best way to use it. I also plan on taking creatine with the steroids,is that okay?I have been gyming for about 4 months aswell.
Thanks
Armand.[/quote]

Fucking troll

Thanks
Armand.[/quote]

The best way to take those two together is to butt chug them and your protein right afterwards.

this cant be legit?

Thanks
Armand.[/quote]

Using AAS at 16 = abusing AAS. You may not understand why but 25 isn’t an arbitrary age invented to keep young people off juice. There are very important biological and physiological reasons why you shouldn’t use AAS at a young age. You can find many people explaining why. Go read up on why you shouldn’t use AAS at a young age. It’s not a “risk”. It’s a guaranteed way to screw yourself up, shrink your nuts, give you secondary Hypogonadism, ensure a lifelong need to be on TRT and all the shit that goes with that and most importantly, you won’t keep any of your gains because you haven’t reached natural potential. Reach natural potential first, learn everything about lifting and nutrition then some years after your peak natural testosterone production - early 20’s at an absolute minimum - if you’ve reached a plateau that you can’t break through, then you could start learning about AAS.

1. You should have started cycling 2 years ago before your 1st growth spurt. That way you need less muscle to fill out. This is a sport for short people. Next time, don’t wait till it’s too late.

2. Both deca and dbol will compete for the same non-receptors and result in non-receptor saturation. Replace dbol with oral test e. Use liver support. If you don’t know what non-receptors are, ask Rich Piana.

3. Creatine should be used post cycle so you keep your gainz. This way, you don’t need PCT. If you’re using the micronized version, it may cause cause gyno due to water retention, so have proviron on hand.

Noob.