16 Year Old, 160 to 126

my name is james. Im around 5’8". i cut the weight for wrestling because i was fat, and now im looking to gain a little mass, but i have track season. Here are some of the pics of me at 126. What do you guys think my current bf% is?

pics are now in my gallery

Troll

you look weak.
you’re still fat
try and get down to 95lbs

thanks for the smart-Alic replies. Im uploading pictures now

[photo]10500[/photo]
[photo]10501[/photo]
[photo]10502[/photo]

again…this forum is RATE MY PHYSIQUE. you do not have even a hint of a physique yet to rate. you should consult the beginners forum to obtain the info you seek.

lookin good

1mr got the idea,
rate my physique
not my progress,
good job,
but you gotta lotta work to go

WTF!
Dude where are you?
All i can see is a stickman with a camera.
Your poor little arms, and poor little…well everything. Dude you need mass. Becoz at the mo I have seen skeltons with more mass than you.

HotCarl sent me a PM and said he thinks you’re very sexy!!! ROFLMAO

You should drop out of school and work as a stone mason, and go to the gym when you get off work. And eat cans of tunafish and bowls of beans with sausage in them. That should put some mass on you.

dont do that by the way just kidding. But really your tiny tim looking ass needs to put on some major weight…major weight

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
dont do that by the way just kidding. But really your tiny tim looking ass needs to put on some major weight…major weight[/quote]

Maybe you shouldn’t be giving him advice, that’s just more competition in your quest for the crown.

if you really need to know your BF, go and have it measured. But why do you care?

[quote]IronWarrior24 wrote:
triple-10sets wrote:
dont do that by the way just kidding. But really your tiny tim looking ass needs to put on some major weight…major weight

Maybe you shouldn’t be giving him advice, that’s just more competition in your quest for the crown.[/quote]

Dont worry bout that. I got something planned for any competition out there Top secret not even the government knows about.

[quote]swinada wrote:
if you really need to know your BF, go and have it measured. But why do you care?[/quote]

Actually, there is a pretty accurate way to measure it that doesn’t require any special equipment…

IronWarrior24 wrote:
triple-10sets wrote:

Maybe you shouldn’t be giving him advice, that’s just more competition in your quest for the crown.

Dont worry bout that. I got something planned for any competition out there Top secret not even the government knows about. [/quote]

Does it involve a plot to have gay sex with them by you and your Men’s Health posse?

I role solo dawg…I dont need no posse

I role solo dawg…I dont need no posse [/quote]

Oh, so it’s just you plotting to have gay sex with them.

Hyooooooj…that is all.