uhhh ok

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
hulk963 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
jesus christ

here we go again

whats wrong?

teenage mentality[/quote]

The OP is 15-16 and has deadliftd 585 strict and 600+ hitched, he looks like shit but deserves allot more respect than the average teens who post pictures on here but get praise.

here for kicks

Decent sized kid for 16, no back shot, but at least he did a double bi and a leg shot.

We have seen worse, I think youd be better suited for football if your interested in strength.

Basketball is alot of cardio and very little strength work, its mostly skill and finesse.

You would have a good build for football if you added a little more muscle.

should have poked around on the site a little more and you’d know why he said that.

[quote]matsm21 wrote:
should have poked around on the site a little more and you’d know why he said that. [/quote]

no back?

[quote]hulk963 wrote:
matsm21 wrote:
should have poked around on the site a little more and you’d know why he said that.

no back?[/quote]

…well I suppose that is one aspect. Probably not the main one though.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Decent sized kid for 16, no back shot, but at least he did a double bi and a leg shot.

We have seen worse, I think youd be better suited for football if your interested in strength.

Basketball is alot of cardio and very little strength work, its mostly skill and finesse.

You would have a good build for football if you added a little more muscle.[/quote]

I am one of those people who doesnt look that big until you c me with normal sizedpeople

[quote]hulk963 wrote:
Westclock wrote:

You would have a good build for football if you added a little more muscle.

I am one of those people who doesnt look that big until you c me with normal sizedpeople[/quote]

You said 6’4 240, Im quite familiar with someone of your build.

trim some of the fat and gain 15-20 pounds and youd have a future in football easily.

Considering your quite young that should take very little time.

Why are you pretending to be chineese in all your photos?

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
hulk963 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
jesus christ

here we go again

whats wrong?

teenage mentality

The OP is 15-16 and has deadliftd 585 strict and 600+ hitched, he looks like shit but deserves allot more respect than the average teens who post pictures on here but get praise.

[/quote]

Is that true?

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
hulk963 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
jesus christ

here we go again

whats wrong?

teenage mentality

[/quote]

I didn’t even have to look at pictures before making the comments I did. The mere title gave everything away.

Why are you bringing up lifting stats in this forum. While they are very impressive, they don’t mean anything here. There are seperate forums for great lift numbers, like the ones above.

I said “here we go again” because the OP made it explicitly clear that he is an ‘strength athlete’, meaning he expects the rating criteria to change just because he doesn’t want to look like a bodybuilder. Ratings are based on muscle size, conditioning, and proportion; not deadlift 1RM’s. The OP has all the right in the world to make a thread here, but my posts were somewhat of a subtle warning to the OP to avoid bitching about a low rating.

I will not be responding to this subject again. I don’t want to hijack the OP’s thread any further. There is really nothing to argue here either, it’s a black/white issue.

If those lifts are legit, you should be posting in the strength sports forum and not wasting time here.

look at my thread history lol