16 Wks Out From My First Show

How tall are you? Good luck with your show btw. I’m still contemplating doing my first show… just gotta get the money and grow a pair of balls lol.

Looks like you have some great mass to work with. Good luck!

Logged in, I will be following along.

Thanks guys Im 6ft

Wow, I would of guessed between 5’8"-10"

30 days out

Soft for 4 weeks out, but for someone who’s doing this solo and has never done a real cut before, you’ve obviously done a good job cutting some significant body fat.

What are you doing for your cut that you would say is working very well for you? I am starting my first “real” cut on may 1st and am pretty nervous about it as i will be crunched for time.

i dont want to shit on your goals but you look more 10 weeks out.

i wouldnt go into the competition with hopes of winning, more for the experience. imo your about 15-20lbs off ‘true’ contest weight.

you have made great progress and I’m certain you have learnt a ton since starting you journey. good luck

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
i still don’t get why folks who are not Olympia level try/do many and/or all things to get huge and/or also get ripped.

.[/quote]
Possibly for the same reason that guys who are never going to be elite level drivers like to modify their cars.

BBB[/quote]

Wise words.

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
Soft for 4 weeks out, but for someone who’s doing this solo and has never done a real cut before, you’ve obviously done a good job cutting some significant body fat.
[/quote]

x2

Plus, it would be helpful to see some more poses.

Right… Well I guess Ill have to prove all of you wrong and win.

[quote]jwesus wrote:
i dont want to shit on your goals but you look more 10 weeks out.

i wouldnt go into the competition with hopes of winning, more for the experience. imo your about 15-20lbs off ‘true’ contest weight.

you have made great progress and I’m certain you have learnt a ton since starting you journey. good luck
[/quote]

[quote]Murkusmaximus wrote:
[/quote]

I hope you do, or at least that you do very well.

Just trying to offer some constructive criticism. Good luck with the rest of prep!

[quote]timmcbride00 wrote:

[/quote]

I hope you do, or at least that you do very well.

Just trying to offer some constructive criticism. Good luck with the rest of prep![/quote]

You never know he may drop water and look amazing. I remember last year mucking around, i tried a peak week over night it looked like I dropped 10lbs. I felt like shit but I looked awesome.

again Murkus I wouldnt try anything too extreme in the last four weeks in regards to stripping body fat, maybe up the cardio a little and keep doing what your doing.

Use a GHRH with your GHRP 6

I Won.

I Won.[/quote]

LOL!!

That’s AWESOME!!!

Congrats!!!