16. Training 1 Year

Im 16 and iv been training for 1 year

Good for you.

Gave you a 1 for the nice fireplace.

Fresh water or salt water?

Not bad at all. You’ve made some fairly decent progress for a single years training. Just don’t make the mistakes I did when I was 16 like slacking on training legs and neglecting putting a lot of effort in the basics. Don’t waste your time and energy on crap like cable crossovers and db kickbacks. Stick to heavy basic compound movements and KEEP A TRAINING LOG! That’s the best way to keep track of your progress.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
Not bad at all. You’ve made some fairly decent progress for a single years training. Just don’t make the mistakes I did when I was 16 like slacking on training legs and neglecting putting a lot of effort in the basics. Don’t waste your time and energy on crap like cable crossovers and db kickbacks. Stick to heavy basic compound movements and KEEP A TRAINING LOG! That’s the best way to keep track of your progress. [/quote]

If half of all comments were this constructive, this site would be much less cancerous than it is.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]1morerep wrote:
Not bad at all. You’ve made some fairly decent progress for a single years training. Just don’t make the mistakes I did when I was 16 like slacking on training legs and neglecting putting a lot of effort in the basics. Don’t waste your time and energy on crap like cable crossovers and db kickbacks. Stick to heavy basic compound movements and KEEP A TRAINING LOG! That’s the best way to keep track of your progress. [/quote]

If half of all comments were this constructive, this site would be much less cancerous than it is. [/quote]

Agreed.

[quote]blastfurnace wrote:

[quote]1morerep wrote:

If half of all comments were this constructive, this site would be much less cancerous than it is. [/quote]

Agreed.[/quote]

Yeah, but the OP’s single post and username (imabeast115, really? What normal, sane person would specifically choose a username that is coincidentally one that is trollish in this particular forum?) indicates that this entire poster/post is fake.

Why bother with a decent response?

[quote]Squiggles wrote:

[quote]blastfurnace wrote:

[quote]1morerep wrote:

Agreed.[/quote]

Yeah, but the OP’s single post and username (imabeast115, really? What normal, sane person would specifically choose a username that is coincidentally one that is trollish in this particular forum?) indicates that this entire poster/post is fake.

Why bother with a decent response?[/quote]

dont come in here and bring that type of logical thinking

[quote]gregron wrote:
dont come in here and bring that type of logical thinking[/quote]

LMFAO!

But seriously, there is a long, fun, challenging, humbling, blood-seat-and-tears road ahead for you, but good on ya for starting out! Just don’t stop here.

MID