16 Times More Potent Way of Injecting??

Olympic cheats are taking performance-enhancing drugs via tattoos [15] in an effort to win gold… Inserting drugs through tattoo needles increases the effect of drugs, meaning athletes can take smaller doses and ‘fly under the radar’ in dope tests.

Research in Germany has shown that delivering DNA vaccines via tattoo was 16 times more effective than injecting through the muscles or veins as the vibrating tattoo needle prepares the body’s immune system and increases the body’s response to the drug…

OK so my question is would this work with steroids. And also if it does work, Would that mean i could make a bottle of testosterone last for 16 times longer? I find this pretty interesting! And nobody else i know does.And no one can Answer my questions.So I figured you guys could…lol also does this mean that anyone who injects narcotics could now use 16 times less. All interesting questions.And no I don’t do drugs. I just am curious if my hypothesis is true.

Whatever you’re smoking is some potent shit brah

Getting ink and getting huge at the same time? I’m in

I just put the creatine in my socks–works every time

Well which is it 16x more potent or lasts 16x longer? Take more time to absorb maybe…more potent? hell no. VT you HAVE to try snorting your whey and creatine in the socks is old school try rubbing it under your armpits.

ink my whole body i dont give a motherfuck

Nice ink who did it?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
I just put the creatine in my socks–works every time[/quote]

I work in a supplement store, and a kid came in and asked if you drink the whey protein…

…or wash with it.

True story.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Nice ink who did it?[/quote]

My boy Seneca Marks in Madison, WI

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
I just put the creatine in my socks–works every time[/quote]

I work in a supplement store, and a kid came in and asked if you drink the whey protein…

…or wash with it.

True story.[/quote]

You did tell him to wash with it right?

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Nice ink who did it?[/quote]

My boy Seneca Marks in Madison, WI[/quote]

Right on dude, its definitely nice having a friend that tattoos. My best friend from High school does all my ink and man does it save money

Dude you’re right it saves you soo much money… when you’re getting 10 sittings for a piece they gotta give you a few hours on the house

Not only that but normally my buddy is pretty expensive but he only charges me a couple hundred and he will blast me for as long as I want

lol I guess I will never know

I Wish someone understood the possibilities or cared of what I am saying. But hey fuck it lets just talk about tattoo’s. Because that is why I put this post up to begin with is my love of tattoo’s. I’m glad you guys saw through my actual question and answered the one i didn’t know i had.

or maybe you can contribute to the community before bringing up unsupported and poorly described ideas. just sayin’

[quote]Mad -scientist wrote:
I Wish someone understood the possibilities or cared of what I am saying. But hey fuck it lets just talk about tattoo’s. Because that is why I put this post up to begin with is my love of tattoo’s. I’m glad you guys saw through my actual question and answered the one i didn’t know i had.[/quote]

yeah, no one cares about the question because it was weird.

wanna talk tattoos?

I Wish someone understood the possibilities or cared of what I am saying. But hey fuck it lets just talk about tattoo’s. Because that is why I put this post up to begin with is my love of tattoo’s. I’m glad you guys saw through my actual question and answered the one i didn’t know i had.[/quote]
I gave a semi-serious response…but your question is still dumb.

Also there is a reason why 99% of vaccines and other drugs are given intramuscular or subcutaneous. Research that

You know what you are all right. Im going to go contribute to the society and just comment on some newbie 19 year old’s post about if he should take steroids or not and whats pct… ha ha ha ha I wish you all luck.