T Nation

15yo Benches 225 lbs/33 Reps

Samuel Harvell
6’1 235lbs in 8th grade

Has anyone seen this 15 yr old kid from Springdale, AR?

He benched 405lbs recently and followed it up doing 225 lbs for 33 reps which would have placed him 6th at the NFL combine this year.

[quote]RickyBobby wrote:
Samuel Harvell
6’1 235lbs in 8th grade

He benched 405lbs recently and followed it up doing 225 lbs for 33 reps which would have placed him 6th at the NFL combine this year.[/quote]

Any vid links?

Holy shit…I think I may have to walk away from the iron…j/k

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/c/9/c9f19-stevebeauharnais__.jpg

Here he is.

We Arkansans just like heavy weights and liftin’.

I wouldn’t be suprised if the kid could do that. There are some strength freaks down here, but are too retarded to get into the radar.

[quote]Fulmen wrote:

I wouldn’t be suprised if the kid could do that. There are some strength freaks down here, but are too retarded to get into the radar.[/quote]

incest is a funny thing.

[quote]Fulmen wrote:

I wouldn’t be suprised if the kid could do that. There are some strength freaks down here, but are too retarded to get into the radar.[/quote]

LOL.

I can’t find anything on this kid anywhere. Where’d you hear about him?

I’m in high school right now and I hear crazy shit like that every day. The freakiest thing I have ever seen is a freshman bench press 345.He’s 15 and like 5’6" and weighs about 235.Post a link where you found out about this guy and I’ll believe it.Maybe.

What a genetic freak of nature!

what’s not to believe? springdale had the #4 HS football team in the nation and the #1 player not too long ago… stranger things have happened.

[quote]AssClown wrote:
I can’t find anything on this kid anywhere. Where’d you hear about him?[/quote]

Was on 40/29 (Fayetteville, AR) news station.

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
RickyBobby wrote:
Samuel Harvell
6’1 235lbs in 8th grade

He benched 405lbs recently and followed it up doing 225 lbs for 33 reps which would have placed him 6th at the NFL combine this year.

Any vid links?[/quote]

http://www.nwahomepage.com/content/sports

click watch video under razorback nation then click tues night sports. You have to watch them talk about Keith Jackson Jr (former Razorback) for a minute or so before they get to his story.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Here he is.[/quote]

According to the video the kid was white.

When I played ball, Granite Bay High’s middle linebacker was like 6’3" 240 and could bench 430 (supposedly…) as a junior and squat last I heard 650. Got a scholarship 'cause of those numbers though. You watch film on him he doesn’t make good reads and doesn’t hustle to the ball like he should

http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=52975

And yeah man, that’s a white kid