T Nation

$150 to Spend on Stuff

Essentially, I have $150 I have to spend via PayPal and I would like to spend it on stuff that will help me become bigger and stronger. I am fine on supplements, so I was thinking more along the lines of weightlifting accessories. So far, I have bought a couple Captains of Crush grippers to work on hand strength and a 36" x 6" foam roller. I now have $150.00 and no good ideas as to how to use it…suggestions?

Steak, Milk, Eggs, Chicken, Beef…

The grippers are a good choice, as was the foam roller. I know many people dont like straps, but you cant REALLY push yourself to the limit without a good pair of straps with padding inside.

Other than that I cant think of anything except for food that you can pickup for 150.

$150 on strength accessories? I’d put it towards the grocery bill like mentioned, or just use it for supplements (you’ll need more eventually)

I’ve got straps as well, but good suggestion. The $$ is in my PayPal account, so I can’t really use that at the local grocery store. I’d need to use it online. I guess I can just leave it in my PayPal account until I think of something useful to do with it.

Its a scientifically proven fact that sending that money to me will make you bigger, stronger, and more well liked by women.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Its a scientifically proven fact that sending that money to me will make you bigger, stronger, and more well liked by women.[/quote]

“Avoid getting scammed online…send me $50 and I’ll show you how” LOL

[quote]jstines wrote:
I’ve got straps as well, but good suggestion. The $$ is in my PayPal account, so I can’t really use that at the local grocery store. I’d need to use it online. I guess I can just leave it in my PayPal account until I think of something useful to do with it. [/quote]

Biotest accepts paypal :shrug:

[quote]jstines wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
Its a scientifically proven fact that sending that money to me will make you bigger, stronger, and more well liked by women.

“Avoid getting scammed online…send me $50 and I’ll show you how” LOL[/quote]

Exactly.

And for another 4 easy payments of $25, I can show you how to avoid falling for the same trick twice.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Biotest accepts paypal :shrug:[/quote]

Yes they do and I already stocked up on Grow! Whey, BCAA’s, Power Drive, Spike and Creatine to the tune of $150 (I started out this morning with $350). I have tons of Flameout and Metabolic Drive already.

I might just save the $150 I have left for if Surge Workout Fuel is ever released…

[quote]jstines wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Yes they do and I already stocked up on Grow! Whey, BCAA’s, Power Drive, Spike and Creatine to the tune of $150 (I started out this morning with $350). I have tons of Flameout and Metabolic Drive already.

I might just save the $150 I have left for if Surge Workout Fuel is ever released…[/quote]

that’ll get you 1/2 tub :wink:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
jstines wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

I might just save the $150 I have left for if Surge Workout Fuel is ever released…

that’ll get you 1/2 tub ;)[/quote]

LOL yeah, but I’m going to buy some to try it regardless, so I may as well subsidize the purchase with my “found money”. See, the money in the PayPal account doesn’t exist as far as the wife knows, so a $200 supplement purchased via PayPal was never purchased as far as she knows :wink:

lol

Hey, at least it’s not a mistress or a crack habit I hide from her - just my personal “discretionary fund” used almost entirely on supplements and training stuff

Just sign up for one of those “find a sex partner” sites.

Food man FOOD!

A belt to, I swear to god it keeps my waste smaller. It’s total paranoia and probably doesn’t even work but it makes me feel better, lol.

Surge and a shit load of grass fed beef

Bands; chains. I’d also get fractional plates if your gym doesn’t have them. Good call on the grippers and roller, actually, I should invest in those :slight_smile:

Edit:

[quote]jstines wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

I might just save the $150 I have left for if Surge Workout Fuel is ever released…[/quote]

ZMA?

[quote]G87 wrote:
Bands; chains. I’d also get fractional plates if your gym doesn’t have them. Good call on the grippers and roller, actually, I should invest in those :slight_smile:

Edit:

jstines wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

ZMA?[/quote]

Got plenty of ZMA too. Any recommendation on bands? I just couldn’t find anything that looked decent…

[quote]1morerep wrote:
Surge and a shit load of grass fed beef[/quote]

I wish I had a big freezer to store 1/2 a cow.
Got plenty of Surge. When I say “plenty”, I mean I should be good until fall, even on 2 servings per workout.

If you have all of your supplements and practical gear purchased, why not save the money? It’s not going anywhere and a month or two down the line you may as well kick yourself in the ass for buying something you didn’t absolutely need instead of saving it. That, or a BJ’s/Sam’s Club run…