15 Yrs Old, 139 lbs, Training 10 Months

15 years old bodybuilding for around 10 months,kickboxing also…any constructive criticism etc would be well appreciated

Constructive Criticism: Eat more, Lift heavier and come back in 3-4 years and show us your progress.

Advic:

1. Don’t get stuck in the typical high volume-low weight 3x10 programs of most teenage “bodybuilders”.

2. Get strong before you even consider some sort of “hypertrophy” or “mass” program. If you get strong on your major lifts you’ll be surprised how much mass you have gained.

3. Eat a lot of food, lots of protein.

4. Don’t jump on the supplement bandwagon. Stick to protein powder, consider creatine when you are having trouble gaining strength regularly.

5. Don’t label yourself a “hardgainer” or anything else. As soon as you do that, you have set yourself a limit on how much you can achieve.

6. Don’t post picture every 3 months showing your “gains”.

7. Don’t worry about “bulking and cutting” you aren’t ready for that. Worry about eating enough food and getting as strong as you possibly can.

8. Don’t be afraid how not having an 8pack. I promise you the girls will start to notice the size of your chest, arms, shoulders, and legs if you get the big and strong.

9. Don’t over analyze bodybuilding, realize that if you are serious you are in this for the long haul and your absolutely best option at this point is to just get big a strong. You’ll appreciate it later.

10. Leave the rate my physique section alone, learn about nutrition and training, but, most importantly BUST YOUR ASS IN THE GYM WITH HEAVY ASS COMPOUND LIFTS AND BUST YOUR ASS AT THE DINNER TABLE SOAKING UP AS MUCH PROTEIN AS YOU CAN FIND.

If you do these things, you’ll have trouble finding “lagging bodyparts” and you won’t feel small in your gym 3-4 years from now.

That took alot out of me and it is rare I post such a serious response, recognize that fact and realize it means I’m legitimately trying to help you.

I forgot one:

Find someone bigger and stronger than you, lift with him regularly and I promise you’ll get bigger and stronger faster than on your own.

Join a competitive sports team, like football.

Well… I guess that ends that thread.

I cant really offer any other advice except stick to it. It takes years, not months, to see great progress. Remember that during the hard times… This is a life long journey. If you arent swole and shredded by the time you are 16 you are doing just fine as long as you are making progress.

You look like you have a good base to start with, use that and bust your tail day in and day out. If you arent pushing yourself, you arent doing it right.

JACKED!

Just keep it up man.

wtf kind of pose is that?
good genetics though, keep at it youll be a big boy.

how can u tell he has good genitcs from one shot, not know his lifts or stats…

[quote]bignate wrote:
how can u tell he has good genitcs from one shot, not know his lifts or stats…[/quote]

unless the picture is deceiving. forearms, and bi insertion. hes lean and a lot bigger then me when i was 15.

good base, just not much a of a physique yet.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Constructive Criticism: Eat more, Lift heavier and come back in 3-4 years and show us your progress.

Advic:

1. Don’t get stuck in the typical high volume-low weight 3x10 programs of most teenage “bodybuilders”.

2. Get strong before you even consider some sort of “hypertrophy” or “mass” program. If you get strong on your major lifts you’ll be surprised how much mass you have gained.

3. Eat a lot of food, lots of protein.

4. Don’t jump on the supplement bandwagon. Stick to protein powder, consider creatine when you are having trouble gaining strength regularly.

5. Don’t label yourself a “hardgainer” or anything else. As soon as you do that, you have set yourself a limit on how much you can achieve.

6. Don’t post picture every 3 months showing your “gains”.

7. Don’t worry about “bulking and cutting” you aren’t ready for that. Worry about eating enough food and getting as strong as you possibly can.

8. Don’t be afraid how not having an 8pack. I promise you the girls will start to notice the size of your chest, arms, shoulders, and legs if you get the big and strong.

9. Don’t over analyze bodybuilding, realize that if you are serious you are in this for the long haul and your absolutely best option at this point is to just get big a strong. You’ll appreciate it later.

10. Leave the rate my physique section alone, learn about nutrition and training, but, most importantly BUST YOUR ASS IN THE GYM WITH HEAVY ASS COMPOUND LIFTS AND BUST YOUR ASS AT THE DINNER TABLE SOAKING UP AS MUCH PROTEIN AS YOU CAN FIND.

If you do these things, you’ll have trouble finding “lagging bodyparts” and you won’t feel small in your gym 3-4 years from now.

That took alot out of me and it is rare I post such a serious response, recognize that fact and realize it means I’m legitimately trying to help you.[/quote]

Good post, can we sticky that?