15 Yr Old Girl Sells Her Stepsister

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
EVERYONE (but the 7 year old of course) at the party deserves execution. I mean line every fucking one of them up on a gallows and pull the levers, one by one, letting their worthless bodies twitch in the noonday sun while Satan welcomes their souls to the lowest level of hell.

You could auction off the opportunities to be the executioner and donate the proceeds to battered children organizations. I’d be happy to make a bid but alas someone with a lot more money than I would get to do it.[/quote]

x2

Once they hit jail, if caught that is ( which they will be), their prison cellmates will make them wish they were dead, that’s for sure.
[/quote]

Very true. Child molesters…or child rapists are on the lowest block and universally most hated in the prison system. they will be punished.

http://wcbstv.com/local/rowan.towers.27.2.1605265.html

27 Arrests made.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
90% of the blame here lies with the men that PAID TO HAVE SEX WITH A FUCKING 7 YEAR OLD CHILD.[/quote]

Yup. I guess it’s just the less common, and thus harder to comprehend actions of the 15 year old sister that makes her the prime target for hate.

But yeah, they should all rot in prison.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
EVERYONE (but the 7 year old of course) at the party deserves execution. I mean line every fucking one of them up on a gallows and pull the levers, one by one, letting their worthless bodies twitch in the noonday sun while Satan welcomes their souls to the lowest level of hell.

You could auction off the opportunities to be the executioner and donate the proceeds to battered children organizations. I’d be happy to make a bid but alas someone with a lot more money than I would get to do it.

Only time I will probably ever agree with you. This is sick.[/quote]

+1

[quote]iflyboats wrote:
I’m more disgusted with the men who had sex with a 7 year old.[/quote]

x2

Totally insane and evil…

Wish we’d had a team of t-Nationers show up at that party…including myself, MM, X, and HM.

[quote]ron22 wrote:
http://wcbstv.com/local/rowan.towers.27.2.1605265.html

27 Arrests made.[/quote]

Mostly for minor infractions during a raid of the entire building. They still haven’t arrested anyone who was at the party.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Wish we’d had a team of t-nationers show up at that party…including myself, MM, X, and HM. [/quote]

why? MMMMF?

7 fucking dudes??? Are there really that many sickos in the world that you can go to a party and find 7 fucking pedophiles? That shit is fucking terrible. I hope all of them get executed. That poor girl.

Whats that sound? Oh, thats the sound of the last bit of hope I had for humanity exploding into bits and pieces.

90% of the blame here lies with the men that PAID TO HAVE SEX WITH A FUCKING 7 YEAR OLD CHILD.[/quote]

Are we conveniently forgetting the sister sold her step sibling to these men too? The men AND the 15 year old are all responsible. Don’t start this fucking shit, because all you are doing is excusing the 15 year old.

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
Whats that sound? Oh, thats the sound of the last bit of hope I had for humanity exploding into bits and pieces. [/quote]
This shits been going on forever and sadly will probably never stop.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

Wish we’d had a team of t-nationers show up at that party…including myself, MM, X, and HM. [/quote]

why? MMMMF?[/quote]

No, I was thinking we could kill and cook everyone involved at the party, then eat them for a post workout meal.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Are we conveniently forgetting the sister sold her step sibling to these men too? The men AND the 15 year old are all responsible. Don’t start this fucking shit, because all you are doing is excusing the 15 year old.[/quote]

Show me where I said the 15 year old wasn’t responsible in any way.

Good lord I wish never read this thread title or clicked on it.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Are we conveniently forgetting the sister sold her step sibling to these men too? The men AND the 15 year old are all responsible. Don’t start this fucking shit, because all you are doing is excusing the 15 year old.[/quote]

Show me where I said the 15 year old wasn’t responsible in any way.[/quote]

You are placing most of the blame on the men. This makes the crime committed by the 15 year old look insignificant. She is just as responsible as the men, no more, no less.

Holy shit there were 7 guys in one place who were willing to pay for this? WTF???

If I was at that party and saw shit goin down, I would pull my pistol out and take the child out of the building and then call the police immediately. You’re fucking kidding me, nobody stopped this from happening? This isn’t the kind of thing you turn your head away from. Sick motherfuckers. Horrible thing for a sister to do. Ranked right up there with fathers molesting their daughters. I wonder how much they paid tho…

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

why? MMMMF?[/quote]

I LOL’d.

[quote]DickBag wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
Since we are talking about 15 yr old girls lately…

I noticed threads about how young a person should you have sex with, or the metal capacity to withstand bullying of teenagers. Here is a clip that might help put some perspective on the lives of some.

[/quote]

Although that is trully horrific, it fails to dissolve any grey areas in the other threads.
[/quote]

Perhaps, but it is another example of a 15 year old girl making bad decisions about sex and those decision involving boys/men more than a couple of years older than her. Just saying.