15 YO Girl Spanked by Principal

Nuff said. Thoughts? Perv angle? Would you allow it?

Don’t think spanking is at all appropriate in schools. However, if it is accepted in a given state, I feel the gender of the spanker/spankee should be irrelevant provided that a.) the spanking is administered in public b.) an implement is used rather than a bare hand c.) we begin with the assumption that your school administrators mature and not perverts to begin with. If c.) is not true then you will have problems regardless of whether you allow spankings or not. All in all though it’s probably better to stick to same sex spankings to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

Like I said though, it’s a terrible frickin idea in the first place so the rest is moot anyway.

I’m all for spanking kids, but not in school. parents should do it if they choose.

I was shocked when I heard some states still allow it in schools. Sounds so shocking in today’s culture.

That said, if a school were to do it, I think it’s just common sense to at least have the same sex do it. Just to be safe.

Yeah…I can just see inside some administrators minds right now(Male or Female!)… “MMmm can’t wait till such and such does something wrong! Can’t wait to spank that ass!” LOL I don’t think gender matters. Lots of homosexuals out in society nowadays who might also be pervs. Peverts aren’t limited to heterosexual people.

I think it should be squashed. Let the parents spank the children.

Yeah nothing wrong with it… it should have been public. It had nothing to do with sex of the administrator. If it was a private thing and same sex of the admin that person could be gay right? People are making more out of it then it is. I believe in corp punishment. And if its done right then its suitable punishment when they step out of line.

Kinky.

tweet

Maybe we’re coming at this backwards. Maybe instead of throwing someone in jail for a month because they broke into someone’s house, why not give them lashes with a stick of some sort instead? It keeps them from getting into jail culture, and learning more bad stuff, and is a lot easier on taxpayers, considering IIRC it costs on average $50,000-70,000 per year per inmate.

Semi-serious

I get so sick of hearing every new reason a given male must be a pervert. It’s gotten very, very old.

On top of that, having a woman administer a spanking probably defeats the purpose of the spanking in 95% of cases. My brother and I used to pray for our mom to spank us, so that we could avoid our dad doing so.

I grew up in Texas. I remember some of the principals’, and, more often, coaches’ paddles. They were works of art. Usually hand carved, with carefully taped handles. The paddles were cleverly named, thickened in the center for heft and riddled with strategically positioned holes to maximize pain. Thankfully, I was never on the receiving end of one of those paddles, but I’d bet just the existence and reputation (infamy, really) of those paddles was enough to prevent a number of incidents that would have otherwise gone down.

I can’t even imagine any of my female teachers crafting such a sadistic work of art.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Maybe we’re coming at this backwards. Maybe instead of throwing someone in jail for a month because they broke into someone’s house, why not give them lashes with a stick of some sort instead? It keeps them from getting into jail culture, and learning more bad stuff, and is a lot easier on taxpayers, considering IIRC it costs on average $50,000-70,000 per year per inmate.

Semi-serious[/quote]

I am liking more and more of your posts. I don’t neccessarily think this is a bad idea.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I get so sick of hearing every new reason a given male must be a pervert. It’s gotten very, very old.

On top of that, having a woman administer a spanking probably defeats the purpose of the spanking in 95% of cases. My brother and I used to pray for our mom to spank us, so that we could avoid our dad doing so.

I grew up in Texas. I remember some of the principals’, and, more often, coaches’ paddles. They were works of art. Usually hand carved, with carefully taped handles. The paddles were cleverly named, thickened in the center for heft and riddled with strategically positioned holes to maximize pain. Thankfully, I was never on the receiving end of one of those paddles, but I’d bet just the existence and reputation (infamy, really) of those paddles was enough to prevent a number of incidents that would have otherwise gone down.

I can’t even imagine any of my female teachers crafting such a sadistic work of art.

[/quote]

I agree with your sentiment if the spanking is public…not for her classmates to see but for other teachers to be present. I have no issue with spanking. I got spanked. I WILL spank my children. I just think they need serious reform on their “spanking system” if they wish to keep it in full effect.

19 states still allow it. A majority of them in the south.

lol. so they asked for the spanking and now they’re upset with who gave it? give me a break. FTR I don’t think spanking should be allowed at any school. It’s not up for the school staff to hand out physical discipline to children. They are supposed to look out for the safety and well-being of students. Even though they are supposed to act in loco parentis, spanking should be avoided in the school system. Things like this leads to other weird shit. physical contact should be avoided at all costs

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[/quote]

It’s the world we live in. Sure, let’s say 99% of the time the male is on the up and up, but do we really want to risk that 1%, hell the Penn State thing happened not too long ago.

then again, what if said person in charge were gay, how would that change things.

[quote]FrozenNinja wrote:
Yeah…I can just see inside some administrators minds right now(Male or Female!)…

“MMmm can’t wait till such and such does something wrong! Can’t wait to spank that ass!”

This gave me a good laugh, thanks!

LOL I don’t think gender matters. Lots of homosexuals out in society nowadays who might also be pervs. Peverts aren’t limited to heterosexual people.

I think it should be squashed. Let the parents spank the children. [/quote]

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

Semi-serious[/quote]

I think it’s a great idea. And it saves the tax payers some money.

Does it really matter if this principle goes home and bangs one out to the memory of spanking this girl? We might think it’s sick but it’s the privacy of his own home, and it doesn’t hurt anybody. As long as he was justified in administering the punishment, I don’t care if he gets off on it later.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[/quote]

It’s the world we live in. Sure, let’s say 99% of the time the male is on the up and up, but do we really want to risk that 1%, hell the Penn State thing happened not too long ago.

then again, what if said person in charge were gay, how would that change things.
[/quote]

I think there’s a lot of projection going on here (not wholly or only from you). We’re talking about administering punishment. How is are we “risking” anything unless the punishment involves forcing the student to spend time alone in a locked room with the administer for an extended period of time.

Just what is it you guys think goes on with these spankings? So far as I’ve heard, you bend at the waist, grab a desk or chair for support, and take your licks. There is no dropping of pants, touching, groping, romantic lighting, melted candle wax, dog collars or sodomy. If the principal does happen to be a Sandusky type child rapist, I don’t think the existence or not of corporal punishment is going to make much difference. That type of kiddie diddler will always find a way to fiddle.

As a matter of fact, if I approached this as an actuary, I’d much rather my kid take his swats and get home than go to detention, where he really may be forced to be alone with the sexual predator.

[quote]Ambugaton wrote:
Does it really matter if this principle goes home and bangs one out to the memory of spanking this girl? We might think it’s sick but it’s the privacy of his own home, and it doesn’t hurt anybody. As long as he was justified in administering the punishment, I don’t care if he gets off on it later. [/quote]

Yup.

If thoughts suddenly became public domain I’d be we’d have a hard time finding a male on this site who couldn’t be classified as a pervert in some way.

I think we have lost a real jewel in developing children.

I grew up in a community that preached “it takes a whole village to raise a child”

That means any adult who sees a kid acting up they can discipline.

If an adult sees a kid doing right they can reward and praise…

Weird how that changed…I always thought youth were the future of communities yet we teach them to only expect praise and discipline from parents only…

Anyway

Why was the first thought about sex? Why wasn’t it about what the girl actually did to deserve a spanking?

Some of you are pussies and need a spanking

Spanking a child is wrong, just wrong.