T Nation

15 Years Old, 5'7 and 176lbs

I have been training for one year.

I started after freshman football season, at 140lbs. I went on starting strength until I hit 160lbs, then did 5x5 until 170lbs. I went back down to 160 because I stopped lifting during football, and now I'm back up to 176. I currently do a 4-day bodypart split.

Diet - 5 meals a day, 3000-4000 calories daily; 20g+ fiber, 100g+ protein... High carbs

Training- 4 days a week... Chest, Back, Legs, Arms.

Bench- 185
Squat, 225x12 ATG
Deadlift - 365 (as of last July)

Legs 2

Front

Back

Before you continue, there is something clearly wrong with your front, then back pic. The discrepancy is even evident in your avatar.

Before you continue, there is something clearly wrong with your front, then back pic. The discrepancy is even evident in your avatar.

I have been blamed for the back pic being photoshopped, but it isn’t. It’s just a regular webcam picture.

[quote]Cartman8675 wrote:

[/quote]

I hear what you’re saying. The hip/waist/shoulder ratio looks really messed up.

[quote]GSD wrote:

[quote]Cartman8675 wrote:

[/quote]

I hear what you’re saying. The hip/waist/shoulder ratio looks really messed up.[/quote]

Nevermind the terrible fore-shortening of the upper arms and impossible angle of the forearm. Nice try but work on those PS skills bro!

Why did you pull your pants down in the back pic? And change the color of said pants?

Haters gonna hate.

Good back mass given a rating of 1 huh? Well even if its photoshop ill give you a 2 for good media.

[quote]paulpker121 wrote:
Back

[/quote]

LOL…why you posted a huge back pic next to your small backed avatar, I’ll never know. Should of updated the avatar bra!

[quote]Bunny Bench wrote:
Good back mass given a rating of 1 huh? Well even if its photoshop ill give you a 2 for good media.[/quote]

I’ll give you a 10 if you fuck off and never post again.

Well i’m not so sure about that to be photoshopped…but the fact that you mentioned it first “been blamed” sounds fishy. Anyway, to settle this, take a video, and put effort into it.

rofl… photoshoped…

Why isnt there a -1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 on this scale?

your back is about 4 feet wide in that shot and it makes your arms look like infant arms.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[quote]Bunny Bench wrote:
Good back mass given a rating of 1 huh? Well even if its photoshop ill give you a 2 for good media.[/quote]

I’ll give you a 10 if you fuck off and never post again.[/quote]

completely agree… typical manlet

LOL… behold the T-rex photoshop man… classic!

im no expert but according to my calculations you are missing about 2 inches for your arms to reach your dick for masturbation. talk about teasing!