15 Years Old, 200 Lbs at 6'1

my first time posting here.
My lifts:
Bench- 280
Sqaut- 345
Deadlift- 425

Here a routine somnone has set up for me(sheiko stlye routine)

Monday Bench only:
140x5, 165x4, 195 for 2 sets of 3, 220 for 3 sets of 5
120x5, 180x5, 205 for 4x4.
Incline: 205 for 4x6
Closer grip: 205 for 6x5

Tuesday:
Squat: 5x5 with 275
Bent over rows: 5x5
1 arm DB rows: 10, 8, 8. go up in weight each set
T-Bar rows: 3x8
Narrow grip straight bar curls: 3x8
Wide grip straight bar curls: 3x8
One other bicep exercise of your choice for 3x8

Wednesday:Sprints

Thursday:
Deadlift: 135x10, 350x4, 350x4, 365x2
Wide grip deadlift (hands very very wide):
135x10, 300x4, 300x4, 315x2
Sumo style: 135x10, 235x4, 235x4, 250x2
Straight legged DL: high reps low weight.
Powershrugs: lots of weight!! for how ever many you want

Friday bench only:
135x10, 175x10, 175x10
140x5, 165x4, 195x3, 220 for 2 sets of 5
Military press: 3 sets of 5 with 135-150, w/e u want
Close grip bench: 210 for 5x5

Saturday:
Squat: 135x5, 185x5, 245x5, 245x5, 245x5, 245x5, 265x3, 280x2, 280x2
Bent over rows: 5x5
1 arm DB rows: 10, 8, 8. go up in weight each set
T-Bar rows: 3x8
Narrow grip straight bar curls: 3x8
Wide grip straight bar curls: 3x8
One other bicep exercise of your choice for 3x8

lats kinda

more lats

front bi

tris

arm

mm

calf and ham i guess

oh and i have been lifting for about 3/4 years.

Ok here’s my take.

1. Are you looking for constructive criticism or what because the purpose for posting isn’t 100% clear. I’m guessing opinions/advice.

2. I’ll be the first, and probably not the last, to say the numbers seem questionable. Now if you’re 15 now you’re a large 15 year old and congrats on being the size you are you’ll have an advantage in almost any sport (or area you choose)

I, however, am 19, 185 pounds and 6’1’’ and I’d guess you’re at least 15 pounds less than me. I can post a picture if you really want–point being if you aren’t 100% honest on here you’re only fooling yourself.

1. The video was of very poor quality. Also you shouldn’t be maxing by yourself. Im guessing you could just tip the bar and slide the weights to the side, but still–grab another person for 30 seconds to spot you. The bar you’re using looks to be about ~25 lbs that means the weights on each side are roughly 115lbs-- again seems doubtful. (other option is grab some olympic weights at a school or rec center–to shut people like me up–but in which case I’d eat my words and say congrats)

2. Ultimately though, like I said, congrats on the progress so far. I hope the numbers you put up are real for your sake. You’re undoubtedly very strong and (seem) athletic for your age. Don’t become too worried with #'s just yet. Keep working hard, stay safe and good luck.

Nice bench, dosent look like the weight your saying is on the bar but its dark and I cant see the seperation and they are strange plates so I dont realy know.

Good job tho.

[quote]douglas16 wrote:
Ok here’s my take.

1. Are you looking for constructive criticism or what because the purpose for posting isn’t 100% clear. I’m guessing opinions/advice.

2. I’ll be the first, and probably not the last, to say the numbers seem questionable. Now if you’re 15 now you’re a large 15 year old and congrats on being the size you are you’ll have an advantage in almost any sport (or area you choose)

I, however, am 19, 185 pounds and 6’1’’ and I’d guess you’re at least 15 pounds less than me. I can post a picture if you really want–point being if you aren’t 100% honest on here you’re only fooling yourself.

1. The video was of very poor quality. Also you shouldn’t be maxing by yourself. Im guessing you could just tip the bar and slide the weights to the side, but still–grab another person for 30 seconds to spot you. The bar you’re using looks to be about ~25 lbs that means the weights on each side are roughly 115lbs-- again seems doubtful. (other option is grab some olympic weights at a school or rec center–to shut people like me up–but in which case I’d eat my words and say congrats)

2. Ultimately though, like I said, congrats on the progress so far. I hope the numbers you put up are real for your sake. You’re undoubtedly very strong and (seem) athletic for your age. Don’t become too worried with #'s just yet. Keep working hard, stay safe and good luck.[/quote]

3. yes constructive crit please.
    2.i am a lil over 200 now i could take a vid of me on the scale if u want
    3.yea you are right, i am starting to use a spotter now. yes it is 115lbs on each side and the bar is 30. 2-50lb plates, 1-15lb plate on each side(i could take a vid of that too)
    4.Yes i am being truthful.

[quote]Uber N3wb wrote:
Nice bench, dosent look like the weight your saying is on the bar but its dark and I cant see the seperation and they are strange plates so I dont realy know.

Good job tho.[/quote]

it is… from left to right

15,50,50-30lb bar-50,50,15

Well if thats the case then I have no reason to argue or not believe you.

So whats the deal kid? What sports you play? Or what are your intentions as far as the lifting game goes?

Man. 15 6’1’’ 200+ you could do quite a bit. How are the wheels–running wise.

As far as constructive criticism, I don’t have much. Just keep progressing as an athlete. You’ll get stronger/get bigger/get faster/look better.

What does your routine look like?

[quote]douglas16 wrote:
Well if thats the case then I have no reason to argue or not believe you.

So whats the deal kid? What sports you play? Or what are your intentions as far as the lifting game goes?

Man. 15 6’1’’ 200+ you could do quite a bit. How are the wheels–running wise.

As far as constructive criticism, I don’t have much. Just keep progressing as an athlete. You’ll get stronger/get bigger/get faster/look better.

What does your routine look like?[/quote]

i play soccer, football(yes conflict choosing between) lax, basketball mostly.
as far as running i can do a 5.01 40 yard dash(thats after a torn acl and not running since dec.) my vertical is like 22-26

my routine was random but now im starting a sheiko style routine

[quote]laxxer wrote:
Uber N3wb wrote:

Good job tho.

it is… from left to right

15,50,50-30lb bar-50,50,15[/quote]

Did you weight that bar man? Because if you did that bar must be made of led, I used to have a regular bar like that but it was longer and it only weighed 15lbs.

[quote]Uber N3wb wrote:Did you weight that bar man? Because if you did that bar must be made of led, I used to have a regular bar like that but it was longer and it only weighed 15lbs.
[/quote]

no i havent weighed it, but i used to lift at my school which had olympic bar/weights and it feels just as heavy at my house as it does at the school. i have done my lifts at school w/ olympic equiptment but vid taping me lifting there would be weird.

You should consider editing your first post and post your routine, diet and stats if you want criticism.

Surprisingly high numbers considering your physique, I wouldn’t have guessed that. Your progress is good considering your age, and decent considering how long you’ve been training.

I don’t really know what else to say apart from “good lifts”!

[quote]Tmmmey wrote:
You should consider editing your first post and post your routine, diet and stats if you want criticism.

Surprisingly high numbers considering your physique, I wouldn’t have guessed that. Your progress is good considering your age, and decent considering how long you’ve been training.

I don’t really know what else to say apart from “good lifts”![/quote]

yea my physic isnt great at all… guess i wasnt set out to be a bodybuilder… but powerlifter or WSM on the other hand…