15 Year Old Looking to Get Bigger

I am 15 and weigh about 145lbs and am just under 6ft tall. I have been training for about 5 months.

Stats: Bench: 5 reps at 150lbs
Squat: 5 reps at 210lbs
Deadlift: 5 reps at 220

If you guys could gimme any tips on rep ranges, diet, exercises and programs will you please post on this forum.

Thank you

Boyce

[quote]
If you guys could gimme any tips on rep ranges, diet, exercises and programs [/quote]

Oh is that all?? Do you want someone to squat the weight for you also?

[quote]Boycedog wrote:
I am 15 and weigh about 145lbs and am just under 6ft tall. I have been training for about 5 months.

Stats: Bench: 5 reps at 150lbs
Squat: 5 reps at 210lbs
Deadlift: 5 reps at 220

Thank you

Boyce[/quote]

You need to learn to lie better.

Read CT’s How To Design A Damn Good Program and Massive Eating Part 1 and 2. Do what those articles say for about 5 years.

READ. SOME. ARTICLES.

If you really have no idea what to do educate yourself yourself (that is not a typo) instead of asking everyone to lay everything out for you and then ask for some specific clarifications.

All I say to you now is EAT!

BLU ninja why do i need to learn to lie better i dont get you ?

[quote]Boycedog wrote:
If you guys could gimme any tips on rep ranges, diet, exercises and programs will you please post on this forum. [/quote]

Dude, what the hell?

This is your third thread in three weeks asking the exact same question.

Exactly what kind of answers are you hoping to get that you haven’t gotten already?

[quote]Hazzyhazz24 wrote:
Read CT’s How To Design A Damn Good Program and Massive Eating Part 1 and 2. Do what those articles say for about 5 years.[/quote]

I just try’d to use the search function to find that article^. I came up empty handed =/. what can I type to find it? or where do I go to find it

google it.

thanx a tonn =D

I was in your boat at one point man…the good old days, basically taught myself everything through trial and error and damn did I make some mistakes…

I’d train everything twice a week, 3-4 exercies per body part 6-12 reps depending how I felt and eating a lot.

You just need some NO Explode.

Starting Strength or Bill Starr 5x5 - Google them.

As for eating just concentrate on eliminating the crap and eating more things with faces and green veggies.

Don’t sweat the small stuff for now.

[quote]-sie- wrote:
Starting Strength or Bill Starr 5x5 - Google them.

As for eating just concentrate on eliminating the crap and eating more things with faces and green veggies.

Don’t sweat the small stuff for now.[/quote]

what the fuck kind of shit advice is that? dont just regurgitate article titles at people! the kid is 145lbs at 6’. the “greenface” diet or whatever the fuck its called is not a good strategy for him. he doesnt need to eat more things with faces and green veggies, he needs to eat more PERIOD. in fact, replace all the green veggies you eat with poptarts.

lol green face diet.

Is that you in your DP OP