15 Year Old After 1 Year.

I am 15 years old and i have been working out for 1 year.

are you being trained by drivethru?

is there any way to put more than one pic on at a time?

y can i only post 1 pic at a time?

And here is a before pic.

ok i see a difference. have you been consistent for the entire year? how much have you gained since the before pic?

First let me say awesome job on getting into strength training, 15 is a great age and you’ve made some decent progress…

But, I don’t know why you felt the need to post in rate my physique, you should be in the beginner section asking advice.

ummm no i train myself… who is drivethru?

yes ive been constain through out this last year, i havent gained much weight,10 pounds, but that is with losing fat.my bench went from being able to bench 55pounds 5 times to being able to bench 125pounds 10 times.

thanks, in a way this is asking for advice.

Congrats on starting lifting when you’re 15, you’ve made some progress.

I’d recommend making sure you are hitting all of your body parts. I remember when I was 15… I hit bench the most… maybe some squats. No rows or DL’s or anything… and my back was underdeveloped as a result.

What is your training routine like?

Monday - shoulders and back, abs
Tuesday - biceps, triceps, forearm
Wednesday - chest, abs
Thursday - Legs, forearm

this is my new workout routine, this last year i didnt really do legs,or forearms, and very little back, but i am doing those now. last year i didnt squat or do deadlifts, but this year im gona squat. Im not sure about the deadlifts yet tho, because i dont really have a spotter, and i dont want to injure myself. what are rows?

breakfast - 2 glasses of milk
1 bowl of yougert
3 eggs
1 cup of oats

Snack - 1 cup of oats
1 bannana

Lunch - 2 plates of pasta,
2 slices of bread with peanutbutter and bannana

Snack - 1 peice of chicken and
1 apple
1 bannana
1 cup of oats
Dinner - 3 slices of meat
veggetables
pottatos
2 cups of milk

Snack - 1 cup of oats

This is what my new diet looks like, i did not have this diet the first year,because i didnt understand that a diet would actualy make a differnce. but i am starting it now

Well you love your carbs that’s for sure, but at your age that’s fine.

I would add in some more protein though. Try to have some protein with every meal, you have a couple of snacks there with just carbs. Also, get some food fats in there from fish, fish oil supplements, olive oil, ect.

Great work starting young!

[quote]etb50 wrote:
Monday - shoulders and back, abs
Tuesday - biceps, triceps, forearm
Wednesday - chest, abs
Thursday - Legs, forearm

this is my new workout routine, this last year i didnt really do legs,or forearms, and very little back, but i am doing those now. last year i didnt squat or do deadlifts, but this year im gona squat. Im not sure about the deadlifts yet tho, because i dont really have a spotter, and i dont want to injure myself. what are rows? [/quote]

i’m not crazy about this routine. 4 days in a row of training is too much. i also don’t understand how you can train chest the day after you’ve trained triceps. aren’t they sore? your chest workout will suffer because your tri’s aren’t yet recovered. try something like this:

mon: chest, bi’s, calves

tues: legs, abs, forearms

wed: off

thurs: delts, tri’s

fri: back, calves, forearms

sat & sun: off

Ya our school had fish friday, i go to a boarding school so i dont have much choice in food, imagine ur collage, with less money and that is me. so that is the only time that i can get fish, fridays. is there any other foods that would give me the high protien that i could take between classes? cause my first snack is between classes and my second snack is right after school.

as for the workout programe , i think i will give that a try, except i might add in one more leg workout durring the weekend, just because i have so much time and want to keep out of trouble. thanx for all the advice!

I was looking at some other pics of me, and i think i need alot more shoulder tone, what kinda of shoulder workouts do u guys have, or do you guys thing would give me a round shoulder?

[quote] wrote:
[/quote]

that will come with overall size. you’ll get there.

hey i noticed you said you goto boarding school. well i just got out of one, it was actually more lock down but still i know what you mean about it being difficult to eat right. but id suggest something cheap like tuna to add to your diet i know i bought alot of that when i was away because its high in protein and omega-3’s so its a good makeshift supplement if you ask me haha. good luck man.

Also… do some shrugs…

Not that you’re near a point to find lagging body parts, but I can’t see your traps at all, I bet you aren’t hitting them well…

Do some shrugs.

What exercises are you doing?

ill see if i can get a shot of my traps and put it up. i started doing shrugs this summer, so mabey that will help.