15 Week Test E Pct

I’m at about mid way of a 15 week test e cycle and was told and have read I do not need a pct. Also I have read and been told no matter what you run, you should pct. I’ve decided to run a pct but what, when, how long and how much of it?

Yes you need PCT unless you are on TRT. Run Nolvadex 40mg/day for two weeks folllowed by 20mg/day for two weeks. Good luck.

Right after cycle ends then start?

Jesus Christ.

Who told you that you don’t need pct? And are you listening to advice from them about anything else?

Prime example of someone who is not ready and should not be running any cycle. :roll_eyes:

Just couple people I’ve talked to that said they’ve ran it with no PCT. At this point I’m not really listening to any advice from people, that’s why I came here. Owner of the gym I go to said ask questions here lol as you can tell I’m still new and trying to learn… probably should have learned then cycled but I kinda thought I did. I guess as long as it’s not too late then lesson learned

Wait two weeks after your last pin… then start

Thanks. Appreciate the help.

Make sure to get the proper drugs for pct. Nolvadex (tamoxifen) 20mg pills. Enough to run it 40/40/20/20 (that’s per day for four weeks).