15 Week Cycle

i have just picked up 20ml of test enanthate 300mg/ml and im still not sure what i will get for pct i was going to get nolvadex but my source said he heard tamaxofen is much beter is there any truth in this and if so what would the dossages be.

week1-10:- 600mg test enanthate

still want to plan pct

[quote]robartdewi wrote:
i was going to get nolvadex but my source said he heard tamaxofen is much beter
[/quote]

Dude. The heat from the flames is going to be unbearable soon.

Nolva = tamoxifen

Same damn thing. Nolvadex is a brand name, tamoxifen is the simple name for the chemical cpd / drug.

The stickies and every 2nd thread in this sub-forum contain info on dosing.

40/40/20/20 is std… after the esters have cleared.

god damn thought so my source said they wer diffrent and i was jst to lazy to check sorry people i tend to listen to a guy that 19stone beacause he looks like he nows what hes talking about:)

Why don’t you just run the cycle laid out in the sticky? Why not keep things simple? If it’s your first cycle it’s likely you’ll benefit greatly from it. But for the love of god READ.

For fucks sake.

Ignoring the last post quite deliberately (research you cunt), i will answer the question about the frequency of injections, as it was never answered - just stepped around by dynamo hum, but is a fair question and a help to your knowledge and other lurkers hopefully.

Say for example you inject 700mg once per week or 100mg ED; in the first example (700mgx1) you would have a massive surge in Test levels giving a massive surge in conversions to Estrogen and DHT - the two main conversions of exogenous testosterone that lead to the most common side effects - the Test level will then drop a lot (relatively) by day 6. This results in sides varying from the high to low levels of test (and estrogen and DHT), giving increased aggression, acne, gynocomastia, water retention, feminine fat deposits, etc.

In the second example, you inject 100mg ED which, once levels build to their stable peak dose (depending on ester length) will stay at that exact dose until the injections stop - thus giving a stable blood level and avoiding swings in hormone balances - avoiding the occurance of sides during the cycle.

The results, ie. Gains in muscle and strength of the two protocols will be similar enough to be barely noticeable in most if not all users - but the side effects will be lessened by a more frequent injection rota.

When i used an Acetate ester (2 Carbons) with an Enanthate ester (7 carbons), i injected BOTH everyday for this reason - as well as ease (mixing the two drugs in one barrel).

With the longer esters (and with no inclusion of short esters) 2x/wk or E3D is sufficient to keep levels within a stable enough fluctuation to avoid the swings in hormone common with the physical and psychological sides mentioned above.

Even natural swings in hormones are enough to turn a person crazy - think PMS or Menopause.

Brook

i have read it and ive read all the comments. this isnt my 1st cycle but im gna count it as my first because iv been abit of an idiot in the past. i no what my cycle will be now anyway