140, 5'8

what you think?

You’re lean, but high school lean… What are your goals? A lot of more size would be nice. Also post all the required pics in RMP…

well right now i weight 140, im trying to put on 10-20 pounds. my goal is to get my weight up, and lift more. im kinda new to this site. whats a RMP

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:
You’re lean, but high school lean… What are your goals? A lot of more size would be nice. Also post all the required pics in RMP…[/quote]

well right now i weight 140, im trying to put on 10-20 pounds. my goal is to get my weight up, and lift more. im kinda new to this site. whats a RMP

RMP: Rate My Physique… The first thread contains certain guidelines to follow when posting in RMP such as different “required” pictures to receive advice ect.

Most important= Front double bicep pose, Back double bicep pose, and a shot of the legs, lat spreads, most muscular man, ect are helpful as well.

You are pretty lean, but at 5’8 140 that would be expected, What is your diet like? and what kid of lifting program are you on. An easy way to “bulk” is by taking your body weight X 19 as a base for the amount of calories you should be eating in a day. Also you should be taking in around 1.5g of protein X bodyweight. So in your case 210, but you could even go as far as 2 X bodyweight and some advanced lifters do 2.5.

Damn dude - you’re huge.

i might have gotten bigger

I think if you ever wanted to put a serious bulk on you would be a fucking monster. As for right now though your still extremely near anorexicly skinny sorry to say. You cant train the natural gifts you have though. Take advantage of them if you can. Rating 1. Potential 10.

It scares me to think we have guys this big on this website, I’ll never be able to reach this!

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
It scares me to think we have guys this big on this website, I’ll never be able to reach this![/quote]

dude, its not that big. you look alot more bigger than me. im only 140, need to get weight up to be more like you

[quote]fangsoflight wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
It scares me to think we have guys this big on this website, I’ll never be able to reach this![/quote]

dude, its not that big. you look alot more bigger than me. im only 140, need to get weight up to be more like you[/quote]

Hes being sarcastic

Honestly, you look pretty damn good for weighing 140. It looks like you have great potential. That being said, not too many people will respect you from a bodybuilding standpoint considering you only weigh 140. What does a typical day of eating look like for you? How do you train?

i get about 5k a day in. keyboardin sucks so cant post full diet. but got 2 new pic

[quote]Brian14 wrote:
Honestly, you look pretty damn good for weighing 140. It looks like you have great potential. That being said, not too many people will respect you from a bodybuilding standpoint considering you only weigh 140. What does a typical day of eating look like for you? How do you train?[/quote]

i do upper, and lower 3 days a week alternation. im limited to the gym so i do wat i can

How is only having acces to a gym, a limitation?

i have a class called strenght training, and im only allowed to lift 15 to 20mins