14 Year Old Weighs 555 Lbs.

It’s cool MarvelGirl, I live in Oklahoma which is full of fat families and they make me sick. I mean, yeah, of course I do not want to be rude, but how can I not? I never believed there was an excuse to be fat. When I got to 230 pounds at the age of 16, it wasn’t because of my thyroid, it was because I had four packs of ramen noodles in just one hour everyday among other various junk foods and sodas.

It’s all about self control, and it doesn’t say a lot for our country when they cannot control their waistlines. People do not get how much their bodies affect their mental health, but I guess that would be to shallow to assume that your body really matters, right america?

I’m a firm believer in all things nature, and not going against what our bodies need to do, which includes being in shape. So if you’re grossly obese, I do not mind considering you a failure. Which is probably why I would never be allowed to employ people because I would have a problem. Unless it was a fat chick, because I heard that they are pretty nice to have around when you need some tender care.