T Nation

14, Started Lifting for Football


Well I just started lifting at the beginning of the year when Football started and well 1 week of school left and this is what I look like now :slight_smile:

[quote]GeneticSmoke wrote:
Well I just started lifting at the beginning of the year when Football started and well 1 week of school left and this is what I look like now :slight_smile:
[/quote]

wow, you don’t look 14

and you don’t really look like you lift…low body fat is what I’m seeing.

LOL yea i know i dont look 14 but i am lol dont know how i could prove it but anyway lol i dont think im that fat im 148 pounds and if so what could i do to pack on muscle for next yea gona be playing high school and i dont feel like being the little stick thats gona get snapped in half

  1. You have a good base

  2. Say goodbye to your abs for the next 4 years.

DO THIS

“Overcoming the Pressure of a Six-Pack: How I Gained 100 lbs in High School”

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/six_pack.htm

  1. Here is a great program if you can follow it:

Westside for Skinny Bastards:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=667308

[quote]Skrussian wrote:
and you don’t really look like you lift…low body fat is what I’m seeing.[/quote]

Are you kidding me? the delt screams lifter. I’d rather not stroke his ego but at 14 he does look extremely impressive.

KK thanks btw for umm those who may not think i am 14 ill get a pick of me in class :stuck_out_tongue: just for u btw quick question i have been doing big research on Jay Cutler and well guess u could say im trying to get to his point but im wondering if i could do that naturally?

[quote]GeneticSmoke wrote:
KK thanks btw for umm those who may not think i am 14 ill get a pick of me in class :stuck_out_tongue: just for u btw quick question i have been doing big research on Jay Cutler and well guess u could say im trying to get to his point but im wondering if i could do that naturally?[/quote]

No, you can’t get to his size naturally. And probably not even with lots of steroids.

And why you want to look like him is beyond me too. :stuck_out_tongue:

But you delts look extreme. :open_mouth:

[quote]GeneticSmoke wrote:
KK thanks btw for umm those who may not think i am 14 ill get a pick of me in class :stuck_out_tongue: just for u btw quick question i have been doing big research on Jay Cutler and well guess u could say im trying to get to his point but im wondering if i could do that naturally?[/quote]

i didn’t mean i didn’t think you were i’m just saying you have a good base at a young age.

[quote]Skrussian wrote:
and you don’t really look like you lift…low body fat is what I’m seeing.[/quote]

I don’t know where the hell this came from, he’s 14 and has only been working out for a year and he looks like he has a better starting point than most 14 year olds, what did you expect, for him to be 170 with enough muscle mass that he cant touch his delts at 14??

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
Skrussian wrote:
and you don’t really look like you lift…low body fat is what I’m seeing.

I don’t know where the hell this came from, he’s 14 and has only been working out for a year and he looks like he has a better starting point than most 14 year olds, what did you expect, for him to be 170 with enough muscle mass that he cant touch his delts at 14?? [/quote]

That’s what I expect. Who can’t touch their delts at 170?

[quote]GeneticSmoke wrote:
LOL yea i know i dont look 14 but i am lol dont know how i could prove it but anyway lol i dont think im that fat im 148 pounds and if so what could i do to pack on muscle for next yea gona be playing high school and i dont feel like being the little stick thats gona get snapped in half[/quote]

Squats & Milk. Eat anything that’s not stapled down. Combine it with a good basic program. Attack the weightroom with intensity, and consistency, but you HAVE to eat enough to build muscle and recover from your training.

[quote]lolfinkle wrote:
Skrussian wrote:
and you don’t really look like you lift…low body fat is what I’m seeing.

Are you kidding me? the delt screams lifter. I’d rather not stroke his ego but at 14 he does look extremely impressive.[/quote]

exactly you can tell he lifts

Nice work for a school year keep it up

Phill

Hey man, very nice work for a short amount of time, especially at such a young age. I agree that DeFranco’s Westside for Skinny Bastards is a great program.

Another one to check out is Dan John’s One Lift A Day program on here. Also, what position do you play? What’s your nutrition like?

Kid, at 14, you are probably showing better genetic potential thn most people ever could. I didn’t even have access to weight at 14 so you are miles ahead of where I was.

If, considering where you are right now, you avoided obsessing over your ab muscles and really lifted hard and ate enough to grow WHILE STILL GROWING IN HEIGHT, you wouldn’t even look like the same person by the time you hit college.

The only question is, will you eat enough and stay focused in the weight room.

This is honestly the first time someone has posted a pic and I became jealous. 14? Wow.

There really isn’t anything worse than wasted talent. Don’t fuck it up.

ty guys ill be sure not to let anything go to waste and as for my nutrition i basically eat almost everything other than sweets and i only drink water/Gatorade

I play RB and DE

[quote]GeneticSmoke wrote:
ty guys ill be sure not to let anything go to waste and as for my nutrition i basically eat almost everything other than sweets and i only drink water/Gatorade [/quote]

At 14, that is how you should be eating. It amazes me the number of high school kids logging in making it seem as if their entire diet should be rolled oats and chicken breasts.

Your hormones are naturally through the roof right now and any growth spurts will only help your progress. The biggest mistake most of these guys make is not eating enough because they fear gaining even an ounce of body fat in the process. Take advantage of your age and everyone around you even 10 years from now will be very jealous.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
GeneticSmoke wrote:
ty guys ill be sure not to let anything go to waste and as for my nutrition i basically eat almost everything other than sweets and i only drink water/Gatorade

At 14, that is how you should be eating. It amazes me the number of high school kids logging in making it seem as if their entire diet should be rolled oats and chicken breasts.

Your hormones are naturally through the roof right now and any growth spurts will only help your progress. The biggest mistake most of these guys make is not eating enough because they fear gaining even an ounce of body fat in the process. Take advantage of your age and everyone around you even 10 years from now will be very jealous.[/quote]

I have to agree on the teens and diet thing sure eat smart and BIG but dont get anal UNLESS you are morbidly obese and really need to.

Phill

Only big prob im having is gaining weight it seems like i can eat anything i want and as much as i want and i wont gain anything and from what i hear you need body fat first before you get muscle mass