13 Yr Old Girl Benches 240 Raw

dat arch

LOL @ Mike Jenkins’ face at 55s

When you watch the video, you notice that that’s actually a pretty big 13yo girl.

[quote]csulli wrote:
LOL @ Mike Jenkins’ face at 55s[/quote]

Jenkins’ cracks me up, he’s like a goddamn moster teddy bear.

That’s badd ass! and yeah, I’m jealous as fuck of that arch. It would take a back breaker from Andre the Giant to get my back to arch even 1/2 that much.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
When you watch the video, you notice that that’s actually a pretty big 13yo girl.[/quote]

Really, all I noticed was a pretty strong 13yo girl.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
When you watch the video, you notice that that’s actually a pretty big 13yo girl.[/quote]

Really, all I noticed was a pretty strong 13yo girl.[/quote]

No, you’re right, she’s a very cute, very strong 13 year old girl. But she dwarfs Dana Linn Bailey in size.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

Really, all I noticed was a pretty strong 13yo girl.[/quote]
I’m saying that she’s rather large in stature

[quote]jessiethedude wrote:

No, you’re right, she’s a very cute, very strong 13 year old girl. But she dwarfs Dana Linn Bailey in size.[/quote]

She dwarfs every guy there in height. Good for her, that’s pretty cool that she’s into this stuff at her age.

james

Impressive… And she gets a matryoshka doll for her feats of strength?

Best prize ever.

I think the matryoshka doll is because she’s Russian(last name Naumova).

She gave DLB the doll, though. Maryana Naumova went to the Arnold and all she got was Pink Rhino lifting straps and an MHP t-shirt, it seems.

And national attention for being a complete beast, that’s gotta count for something.

She went from 198 to 240 while still being 13 yrs old. Pretty amazing jump in less than 1 yr. She also seems to have more of an Arc in the 198 lift.

that arch looks painful…nonetheless I was hype when I benched 100lbs when I was 13 lol

Im going to marry her when she becomes of age.

I don’t know people are happy about that arch. Maybe she should get someone to just snap her back completely in half so she can shorten that three inch rom to a 1 inch and bench 300.

I can’t even…

[quote]BigRedMachine87 wrote:
I don’t know people are happy about that arch. Maybe she should get someone to just snap her back completely in half so she can shorten that three inch rom to a 1 inch and bench 300.[/quote]

Someone’s jimmies are rustled

Incredible lift for anyone that size, let alone a girl.

She’s already amazing. I can’t wait to see the numbers she’s going to put up in the coming years

[quote]BigRedMachine87 wrote:
I don’t know people are happy about that arch. Maybe she should get someone to just snap her back completely in half so she can shorten that three inch rom to a 1 inch and bench 300.[/quote]

You’re just the worst. Borderline pathetic to be honest.