13 Years Old. 180 Centimetres. 79 Kilograms.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
parsley wrote:
Nate112 wrote:
parsley wrote:
Yes i am telling you that wont affect your growth. Well if weightlifting can fuck up a lot of things in your body so can soccer and track and football and any other sport for that matter. When you run i believe, but am not completely sure, there is a force of about 6 times your body weight put on your spine. Lets say your 150 lbs. 6x150=900 lbs of force on your spine.

So really lifting heavy weights seems safer than running. Because 405lbs is nothing compared to 900lbs

Weightlifting is not like any of those sports… /thread. I’m not arguing with a 14 year old anymore lol, You don’t add as much muscle onto your body with those sports, you don’t put your body under that much stress with those sports.

Your body’s under the same amount of if not more stress with those sports when you run than when you squat or deadlift heavy weight. Why does it matter that im 14, I did my research and i know that weightlifting stunting growth is a myth that just wont fucking die.

Lol, no way in hell soccer is more stressful that weightlifting, that’s like insulting weight lifting. football, at your age, isn’t more stressful, yes your running and you get hit and all that, but go dead lift your max for 3x8 then add 50lbs to that and do it for 2 and see how you feel, and i should mention I’ve played football since i was a youngin.

Weightlifting hits your muscles directly, any of these sports may involve running and whatnot but if you weightlift usually you do cardio along with it so your running there, and i have no idea why i’m still arguing this i’m just surprised you think soccer and tennis are more stressful on your body then weight lifting…football can be but not till your in alot higher levels i suppose.

Also, your fact about jogging and 900lbs, its just BS, it’s Completely different from actually squatting a shit ton of weight.

EDIT: also what are you stats to be arguing this anyways, do you have any muscle? Have you any experience in any of these sports? Or are you just a skinny dude/and or fat guy?[/quote]

Ive got muscle, a lot for a 14 year old but im not big at all, im only 14 and only lifting for about 6 months how big could i get :stuck_out_tongue: But ok this arguement is getting in the way of the askers question so i think we should just drop it, we are both right and wrong in some senses i believe. But can we agree that weightlifting doesn’t stunt growth unless and injury occurs?

[quote]parsley wrote:
Nate112 wrote:
parsley wrote:
Nate112 wrote:
parsley wrote:
Yes i am telling you that wont affect your growth. Well if weightlifting can fuck up a lot of things in your body so can soccer and track and football and any other sport for that matter. When you run i believe, but am not completely sure, there is a force of about 6 times your body weight put on your spine. Lets say your 150 lbs. 6x150=900 lbs of force on your spine.

So really lifting heavy weights seems safer than running. Because 405lbs is nothing compared to 900lbs

Weightlifting is not like any of those sports… /thread. I’m not arguing with a 14 year old anymore lol, You don’t add as much muscle onto your body with those sports, you don’t put your body under that much stress with those sports.

Your body’s under the same amount of if not more stress with those sports when you run than when you squat or deadlift heavy weight. Why does it matter that im 14, I did my research and i know that weightlifting stunting growth is a myth that just wont fucking die.

Lol, no way in hell soccer is more stressful that weightlifting, that’s like insulting weight lifting. football, at your age, isn’t more stressful, yes your running and you get hit and all that, but go dead lift your max for 3x8 then add 50lbs to that and do it for 2 and see how you feel, and i should mention I’ve played football since i was a youngin.

Weightlifting hits your muscles directly, any of these sports may involve running and whatnot but if you weightlift usually you do cardio along with it so your running there, and i have no idea why i’m still arguing this i’m just surprised you think soccer and tennis are more stressful on your body then weight lifting…football can be but not till your in alot higher levels i suppose.

Also, your fact about jogging and 900lbs, its just BS, it’s Completely different from actually squatting a shit ton of weight.

EDIT: also what are you stats to be arguing this anyways, do you have any muscle? Have you any experience in any of these sports? Or are you just a skinny dude/and or fat guy?

Ive got muscle, a lot for a 14 year old but im not big at all, im only 14 and only lifting for about 6 months how big could i get :stuck_out_tongue: But ok this arguement is getting in the way of the askers question so i think we should just drop it, we are both right and wrong in some senses i believe. But can we agree that weightlifting doesn’t stunt growth unless and injury occurs?
[/quote]

Lol i thought we stopped arguing about growth and move on to it could damage the lifter seeing has how he is so young :stuck_out_tongue: but sure…I’ll agree.

Well it could damage anyone if they have bad form and arent careful.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
Nate112 wrote:
That’s actually not bad especially for 13, although i would have waited till i was at least 15 to start lifting…Don’t get your hopes up for growing any taller.

dont be so quick to offer your knowledge on the subject of growth.

I started lifting when i was about 15 or 16. I was 5 foot 8 then.

Im still five foot 8.

So that disproves the theory that lifting stunts your growth[/quote]

say what now?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
DickBag wrote:
Nate112 wrote:
That’s actually not bad especially for 13, although i would have waited till i was at least 15 to start lifting…Don’t get your hopes up for growing any taller.

Im still five foot 8.

So that disproves the theory that lifting stunts your growth

say what now?
[/quote]

hahaha.

Good job completely hijacking this kids thread.

OP - You are miles ahead of most teenagers. Keep it up. Even with that said you aren’t ready to start a RMP thread on a BB website. Completely pointless.

DickBag wrote:
Nate112 wrote:

Im still five foot 8.

say what now?
[/quote]

x2…the word “Wow” came to mind reading this whole thread

[quote]DickBag wrote:
Nate112 wrote:

Im still five foot 8.

That honestly makes no sense.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
Nate112 wrote:

Im still five foot 8.

I didn’t get the joke but I lol’d

Nice work Gustave, keep it up! You have the luxury of starting young and stumbling into T-Nation early.

OP, great job. Keep it up!

On second thought, after having a quick browse through your other posts, I’d like to call you out as a trolling lying troll

This is the first post Gustave posted in the Steroid forum under the topic ‘Second Cycle of Clenbuterol’ :

[quote]Gustave wrote:
Hello guys.
I am 17 years old, 80 kilograms, 176 centimeters and 14% bodyfat.
Two months ago with my first cycle, I was 94 kilograms for 16 % bodyfat. My first cycle was around 150 mg of Clenbuterol per day maximum.

Now I am going to restart a second cyle but with higher dosage and this time with maximum dosage per day 180-200mg a day.
My aim is to get down to 7-8% bodyfat.
My aim is to be very very skinny, but when I say skinny it’s to the limits of anorexia. I want to get down to 7% body fat and then 1 or 2 months later gain MASSIVE mass.

So my daily diet is:
Morning = 80 mg Clebuterol + Water
Afternoon = Water
Mid-afternoon = Kiwis + Bananas + Pears + Apples + Carotts.
Evening = Anything I want, that is proteins and all the shit.

I cannot eat eggs and tuna since I am allergic to eggs and iodine. Can’t drink Whey since allergic to milk and I don’t drink soja proteins since it’s disgusting.

The only thing I don’t like about Clen is the acne breakouts, they are huge and the sweating is horrible.[/quote]

Wow, I wish I had the ability to go back to being 13 so I could’ve started lifting then.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

OP - You are miles ahead of most teenagers. Keep it up. Even with that said you aren’t ready to start a RMP thread on a BB website. Completely pointless. [/quote]

Yeah, Sorry about that gustave, got carried away :smiley:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

OP - You are miles ahead of most teenagers. Keep it up. Even with that said you aren’t ready to start a RMP thread on a BB website. Completely pointless.

Yeah, Sorry about that gustave, got carried away :D[/quote]

The OP is a shameless trolling troll. Why are you sorry?

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
Nate112 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

Yeah, Sorry about that gustave, got carried away :smiley:

The OP is a shameless trolling troll. Why are you sorry?[/quote]

Touche, I just read his other thread on cycling, he’s a fucking moron for using at 17.

EDIT: Taking in the fact that you do steroids and your 17, gain some weight, I’m 17, no steroids, alot bigger, go eat something.

DickBag wrote:
Nate112 wrote:

Im still five foot 8.

say what now?
[/quote]

I started lifting I was 5’6" … I’m now just barely 5’5" … but most people have a different experience.

[quote]Gustave wrote:
Hello everybody !

I am 13 years old, I’m from France and I’ve been lifting weights since I was 9 years old.
I’m a swimmer and a tennis player. I do cardio 6 times a week (swimming and tennis) for approximately 1h30 each time.

I am currently trying to bulk up. I want to gain weight like crazy. I eat like 6000 calories a day.

Here are my pictures: front, back and legs.
Please rate it because when I’ll be older and bigger, I want to become like Ryan Reynolds or Sean Cassidy.
[/quote]

The swimming will do a lot for your lats and shoulders. Use it to create a solid base and check with your coach on the lifting. You’ve got years ahead of you, lay down a good base first (and stay away from the gear – at your age it will do you a lot of harm for whatever benefit you think you might get, not to mention it will derail your swimming).

[quote]DickBag wrote:
yusef wrote:
I have a magical dipping belt that keeps elephants away.
I never get bothered by elephants when I have my dipping belt, therefore it proves that the dipping belt keeps elephants away.

Do you see the logical flaw, Dickbag?

you still dont get it. I am proof that lifting does not stunt your growth, just use your brain and realise, no need to start talking about logical elephants, bro.

Lifting didn’t stunt my growth, end of discussion

next[/quote]

I agree with Dickbag, I started lifting when I was 17, and I was 5’7. I’m 19 now and I’m still 5’7, so Dickyteabags here is right.

Your 5’8" at 15 and still 5’8" at 23. How didn’t lifting weights stunt your height growth? Your still the same height therefore you height/height growth is stunted. Get it? DICKbag

This example would have made sense;
“At 16 I was 5’8” now at 23 I am 6’1" therefore lifting weights doesn’t stunt your height growth."

EDIT: DICKbag you shit brick house you!

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Why the heck are you two arguing with him??? That was obviously a joke!