125mg Primo with 250 Sustanon, Advice on Program

Im curious as to how often i should pin primo 125 (home made) and sus 250 for 8 weeks to gain size then get lean?

I’m looking at some other threads is primo hard to make over 125 and should i be using over 500mg a week?

How should i pin the primo/sus to avoid rage and not have issues with the sus?

6 foot 6, 235lbs 38 years old male here

8 weeks isn’t enough time for Primo, unless you want to run a shit ton of it with a lot of Test. If you were to pick either get lean, or build muscle, you could add 4 weeks to it, and it would be okay. Primo, I would run 16 weeks.

Why not just use Test E or C. They are better for stable blood levels, and usually less money.

I would start it at 400 mg/wk.

More often is better for side effects. You have to balance that out with how much you dislike pinning. For me, EOD works well, but may be overkill. It seems like many of the more experienced guys pin frequently.

What are your other stats? Training, best lifts, body fat %? TBH, your questions, make me think you need a bit more time researching before you do this.

2 Likes

Rage lol. But prolly EOD for Sust. Might as well do the Primo on the same schedule unless you love jabbing yourself.

Is this a cycle or blast and cruise?

Primo is short/medium at clearing your system, whereas Sustanon has some extremely long acting testerone compounds that take a long time to clear your system, before it won’t adversely effect PCT.
Test E or C would be better choices if you are cycling.

Primo holds at 200mg/ml in MCT very easily with minimal solvents. Pin it e3.5d. Sustanon is a gimmick that took generic (read: low margin) testosterone and turned it into a patented blend. Pin it eod.

2 Likes

what rage and what issues?

Thank you this is kinda what I need to know. I have enough to do maybe 6 months but wasn’t sure what or how long or what to do. You guessed correct definetly a bit newer to the game so hopefully i can figure some stuff out on here without wasting too much time or money.

Currently building a gym to hit a strict program monday to saturday with sunday full day off. I want to lift heavy 5x5 and suppliment with kettlebell and sandbag.

1 rep

bench 295
deadlift 415
squat 305

thanks for the response too

just the ups and downs i guess. The sus ive done 1cc every 3 days for 8 weeks and by the end i was kinda short tempered. I’m not sure how to pin them how much and when to avoid the ups and downs if that makes sense?

THank you on the primo and sus idea. I could only get it to hold at 125 with gso.

would test cyponate be better than sus?

Test is test. If the sustanon is used on the proper schedule then it won’t be materially different than any single ester. Single esters are easier to plan out and I prefer them, but they are not innately ‘better’. It’s 100% about the correct administration of the drug(s).

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Test/Primo/Masteron, Where to Inject?

Thank you for the advice and quick response!

Know a good place for a calculator or mesurments to get this primo 200? I usually use grape seed oil is MCT oil better?

MCT is better. It’s a natural solvent on its own.

18% BB
2% BA
MCT

That should work very well and it’ll hold. Hell, I think it’ll hold with BB down to 15%, but 18% is still pretty pip free, so I would use that just for peace of mind.

So for example if i wanted to make 200 primo 10cc

2g primo
then 18%of the gram total in bb and 2% gram total in bb?

I used to use this purple panda online calculator that did all the extra math for me. You have to get tired of the math questions, I appreciate the patience.

2g primo
35ml BB
4ml BA
159ml MCT

Could probably get away with 15% BB if using MCT, but it won’t make a difference as far as pip. Or at least it shouldn’t.

Been feeling great using the cyp and primo. Wanted to make as strong as it could hold so i dont have to inject so many cc’s of fluid.

How strong/much mg per cc can Primo, Cyp, Sus take before it doesn’t hold and isn’t effective? 200? 250? 300?

Formulas for the appropriate strength? Thank you btw

Primo 200 mg/mL if it is a competent brewer.
Test C 250 mg/mL, wouldn’t go higher than that. Test E I think some have made 300 mg/mL with low PIP
Sus I don’t really know. I’ve seen 300 mg/mL out there from sources I trust to not make shitty oils.

There are a few people that can help with this @iron_yuppie @unclefrosty @now_i_care, or go to a different forum that has it’s own brewing section (they are out there).

1 Like

What Ben said. Primo 200 is easy, in MCT it’s even easier. Probably can push it to 250 if you wanted to.

Test C 250 is the pain-free limit. Test E hurts no matter what (the ester is an issue) for me, but 300 is standard. Sust will hurt because of the prop, and again 300 is the limit. If you use MCT as the carrier you can get away with a smaller amount of BB since MCT acts as a mild solvent.

2 Likes

That is weird. How many sources have you tried. I find it pain free the same as Test C.