12 Weeks Out

Upcoming show and this pic is about 12 weeks outâ?¦ what do you think?

You look like your are on coarse–I fear the tats will hurt your though, they cover too much

look good but as suggested before the tattoos are going to be an issue they will hide your definition on the arms you still need a little more on mass and work on the upper chest but time to go into the definition phase start watching your food intake water and salt got to keep away from the bloating look.

[quote]davidsonk wrote:
look good but as suggested before the tattoos are going to be an issue they will hide your definition on the arms you still need a little more on mass and work on the upper chest but time to go into the definition phase start watching your food intake water and salt got to keep away from the bloating look.[/quote]

Not sure what this is supposed to mean. If anything, start increasing your sodium and water intake

Doesn’t a spray tan basically make the tattoos unoticable?

Lol at tats will hurt you.

Oh no where did all his definition go???

Someone must have forgot to tell Neale that tattoos will hurt him.

bumper stickers on a Ferrari …

Hay GrizzlyBerg,

Do you think a tat of a calf muscle on my calf would help me? :slight_smile:

[quote]GrizzlyBerg wrote:
Lol at tats will hurt you. [/quote]

In several federations, tattoos are considered skin blemishes, and can count against a competitor when judged against another of similar size and conditioning.

Anyone with with tattoos who wants to stop on stage should be aware of this. Your posts read as though tats do not matter, but I think the examples are better taken as tattoos needn’t hold a competitor back.

[quote]fncj wrote:
Your posts read as though tats do not matter, but I think the examples are better taken as tattoos needn’t hold a competitor back.[/quote]

What’s the point of this distinction? He’s already got the tattoos, and it’s obvious that a bodybuilder can be successful with them. This distinction has no bearing on his or any other lifter’s future course of action.

[quote]GrizzlyBerg wrote:
Lol at tats will hurt you. [/quote]

His rat tail is more distracting than his tats.